Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Startin a buisiness in california

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Startin a buisiness in california
    Posted: 22/April/2012 at 5:16pm
I am new to the hard surface cleaning i have done tons of research and looked around my area and dont see any others,im currently in constrction and im sure this work will be right up my alley im wondering if anyone can tell me how difficult it is to start this type of buisiness in california i know it takes the effort and footwork to get clients but is this somthing you can make decent money doing and recoup your equipment cost in a reasonable amount of time of course id have to start part time
and im assuming this work is done at nite any information anyone could give me would be great im also looking for training in my area ive seen the masters touch buisiness oppertunity and researched more and found this site i think i would definatly need some training and since i have no experience in sales help with that too thanks for your help in advance

Sponsored Links

McLovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2012 at 3:18am
Thanks for all the help fellas.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2012 at 6:14pm
Hard surface & grout cleaning with the newer type of spinner is gaining momentum, still a wide-open market and and very profitable.

I have found the best and only way to introduce this service and sell it is to do a free demo in the middle of a restaurant kitchen and you will see eyes pop open. Shocked

Do not get involved in a franchise as it is not that difficult to learn.

I suggest you call HydroForce and get them to hook you up with some training videos to see what you think and take it from there...or call Rotovac and check out their program.

Rotovac 1-888-768-6822 rotovac.com
HydroForce 1-800-948-1779 hydroforce.com

McLovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2012 at 9:21pm
Thanks Alot Carpetologist i i found hydroforce and they have a package with the terminator 1200 its a portable unit like i said im just learning so i dont know if thats sufficiant oh and what do you do with the contaminated water im sure you cant just dump it anywhere?
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2012 at 3:19pm
The Terminator will provide excellent results. But, unless you have an army of workers to carry it around it's not for a one-man operation...it's big, bulky and a two-man lift.

Suggest you look at the E1200 as it is a much more manageable unit. This machine is made by Ninja (Century 400). If you can't find one locally then call the Canadian manufacturing at 1-800-653-8338 and speak with Lou if possible. In fact, in my opinion the Canadian version is a better and nicer looking unit.

Post Reply Post Reply