Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

egyptian limestone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dre3469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: egyptian limestone
    Posted: 26/September/2012 at 1:22pm
I was told to go to this blog to see if any of you might be able to help me out.

I'm currently in Alberta and my boss just bought a house with egyptian limestone in it. The wax build up on it is absolutely horrible. We have tried to strip it with the amonia that was recommended by Feature. But it still isn't working.

Can anyone help me with ideas on how to get the wax stripped off, we can't even find anyone here that can even come and do the work for us.

Thanks a bunch,
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2012 at 4:18pm
Fiberclean stores that are in Calgary manufacture many products for stone and marble etc,.

They also sell and track people that do this kind of job professionally.

Suggest you call them 403-291-2295

Dre3469 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dre3469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2012 at 5:49pm
I will definately do that....thank you so much for the suggestion. Is there anything that Kleenkuip supplies maybe that we might even be able to order??
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2012 at 1:45pm
You can call us at 1-800-565-2574
 Post Reply Post Reply