Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Air Duct Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Roto Brush Air Duct Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so far so good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roto Brush Air Duct Cleaning
    Posted: 16/October/2013 at 8:59pm
Hello

I'm a new member of the forum and participated for practical reasons and to inquire about the machine cleaning air conditioning ducts.

I'm about to open a modest project for the maintenance of the air ducts and I would like to inquire about the value of the machine in this video.

What are the practical measures for Hso on this machine?

How much the total price with all their holdings?

How many years I can get a guarantee for this machine?

Can I practically training with the central product of this machine and what is the duration of the training?
best regards
so far so good
Sponsored Links

so far so good View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so far so good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2013 at 9:01pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so far so good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2013 at 5:12pm
One does not have the answers to my questions ?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so far so good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2013 at 5:11pm
I will go to machines rights organizations to answer my question?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so far so good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2013 at 6:33pm
Thank you for your presence in the subject,

I have questions will be later

I am grateful to you are good
jimmy33A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy33A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/January/2023 at 12:16pm
Air duct cleaning is the process of removing dirt, dust, and other contaminants from the air ducts in your home or building. The purpose of air duct cleaning is to improve the indoor air quality and reduce the risk of respiratory issues and other health problems caused by dirty air ducts. It is recommended to have your air ducts cleaned every 3-5 years, depending on the conditions in your home and the amount of debris that has accumulated in the ducts.

When looking for a company to clean your air ducts, it is important to do your research and choose a reputable and experienced company. Here are some tips to help you find a reliable air duct cleaning company:

Check for certification and licensing: Make sure the company is certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and has the appropriate licenses for your state.

Get references and reviews: Ask for references from previous customers and read reviews of the company online to get an idea of the quality of their work.

Get multiple estimates: Get estimates from multiple companies to compare prices and services.

Ask about the cleaning process: Make sure the company uses proper cleaning techniques, such as air washing, brushing, and sanitizing. For more check at https://www.stanleysteemer.com/
Consider the company's experience: Choose a company with experience in the industry, as they will have the necessary knowledge and equipment to properly clean your air ducts.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
 Post Reply Post Reply