Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Upholstery & Fine Fabrics Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How to remove water stain from curtain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleanfreaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to remove water stain from curtain
    Posted: 25/October/2015 at 12:40am
I got a call from a church. They hold there service in a high school. The high school has these huge curtains hanging in the cafeteria. The school says the church got a water stain on the curtain so the church wants me to clean it. I have done some research on how to remove the water stain but no luck.Can anyone help me out and tell me what chemical to use and how to clean. I have heard water stains are hard to get out of curtains.
Sponsored Links

melissa1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2017 at 6:21am
I know this is an old thread but I think vinegar and baking soda solution would help. Please try it out if u want it in future. 
jakefinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakefinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2019 at 7:41am
Here are some of the useful tips to remove the watermarks from the curtains:
* Fill the bucket with the bottle of vinegar
* Put the white curtain into this solution and soak it for one hour.
* Now, take the curtain out of the bucket and try to remove the water from the curtain
* After this, put your curtain in the mixture of warm water and baking soda.
* Wash it with warm water and let it dry in the sunlight.

ChristopherShanon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristopherShanon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2021 at 5:34am
Process of Removing Water Stains from Linen Curtains

1. Prepare the Cleaning Solution. Mixing the cleaning solution where your linen curtains will have to be soaked in is easy as 123. Take a bucket or any plastic container big enough for the curtains to fit in, and fill it with the whole bottle of vinegar
2. Soak the Linen Curtains In. This step is even easier than the first one. After the cleaning solution with distilled white vinegar is made, take your curtains and soak them in the solution. Now, use your patience and let it sink for an hour.
3. Take the Curtains Out of the Solution. After one hour, remove the curtains from the mixture and squeeze out all of the excess liquid. Make sure you do it carefully.
4. Soak the Linen Curtains Again. Now it’s time to get rid of white vinegar leftovers completely. Pour all of the vinegar solutions out of the bucket and fill it with clean, warm water. Then, dissolve a cup of laundry detergent into the water and soak your curtains in this new solution. Again, be patient and let it sit for up to one hour.
5. Rinse and Dry the Linen Curtains. Now it’s time for the last step - rinsing out your curtains thoroughly. So, take out your curtains from the water-laundry detergent solution, squeeze the excess liquid out entirely and rinse the curtains off with the warm water. After rinsing the curtains - make sure all the excess water is removed and hang them to air dry somewhere in the fresh air outside or inside. It would be best if linen curtains could air dry naturally in a well-ventilated area.

Post Reply Post Reply