Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Digital Marketing Recommendation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oshkoshcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Digital Marketing Recommendation
    Posted: 14/November/2016 at 8:04pm
I am doing a shameless plug for my carpet cleaning marketing web guy since he has hooked me up with a local lead generation solution and I am dominating my competition with. He said that I can share it with all of you.

The guy I work with is Bill Schultz and he and his wife own a digital marketing company in Wisconsin. I told him he could use me as a reference as long as he doesn't build out any additional solutions within a 45 mile radius of my service area. 

He only works with two carpet cleaners every month. Here is a link that he sends to prospective customers in an area he goes into. If you need help growing your business and need a low cost solution for getting online and dominating online; I suggest you give me a call. Good Luck!

http://www.carpetcleanmarketing.com

Full disclosure, he said he would give me $100 referral for anyone I send him. If you reach out to Bill, let me know so that I can get $100 from him
Sponsored Links

Mukai08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mukai08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2018 at 4:35am
My aunt is looking for Pay Per Click Advertising services. This post talks about digital marketing. Can you suggest a good company or service that will help my aunt’s business grow extensively? I really want to help her by taking her business on top in the market.

Kadari17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kadari17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2019 at 5:46am
Yes the digital marketing is very nice approach that can help you lift up the sales graph in very less time but I personally believe that the bulk SMS marketing methods are also second to none because they are affordable but still the results are equally good. I am using digital marketing as well as professional service for text marketing for real estate agents. Very happy with the outcome!
 Post Reply Post Reply