Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Website review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZCleanRepair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Website review
    Posted: 10/March/2018 at 3:48pm
Hi all,

I have just recently started the company, completed the website and bought all the equipment.

I want if possible to gather some feedback regarding in order to make any necessary adjustments before starting to promote the site and the business, any good or feedback is wellcomed:  https://azcleanrepair.com/  - https://azcleanrepair.com/ 

I am also interested to know if anyone needs a subcontractor in London, UK area?

I look forward to receiving your replies.

Alex F.
Sponsored Links

Olivia_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2020 at 8:18am
Hi
What kind of company, what direction, what kind of competition in London? you need to maximize the study of the target audience and the main competitors both off-line and online. The site can be created first with a one-page type like mine, then gradually developed. Now is the time of the Internet, so to receive orders you must create a quality website. Look at competitors in the top 10
 Post Reply Post Reply