Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1760
Printed Date: 28/April/2024 at 6:44am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: need a new cleaning machine
Posted By: Mr. Patel
Subject: need a new cleaning machine
Date Posted: 16/July/2005 at 6:57pm

Any one have used or seen a Namco Sooter has no water tank but you can use a bath tub for your cleaning water. this could be very helpfull for cleaning of motel carpet.

Thank you very very much

Mr. Patel

Replies:
Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 16/July/2005 at 6:58pm

What if someone is taking a bath.

This could get interesting.

Nightrider

Posted By: dontlikedennis
Date Posted: 16/July/2005 at 7:03pm

As usefull as tits on a bull

Originally posted by Mr. Patel Mr. Patel wrote:

Any one have used or seen a Namco Sooter has no water tank but you can use a bath tub for your cleaning water. this could be very helpfull for cleaning of motel carpet.

Thank you very very much

Mr. Patel

Posted By: Willy Parsons
Date Posted: 16/July/2005 at 7:26pm
It needs an N1 vacuum booster.

-------------
Certified to be certifiable.

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 16/July/2005 at 8:15pm
Just fill the tub in every room? give me a break?

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 16/July/2005 at 9:27pm
So No-Dic 1 seems to have rescued Mr. Patel out of India BEFORE the monsoon season was done. Or is he just the Uncle of Sanjay Singh?

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 16/July/2005 at 10:13pm

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 1:43am

Our family owns a fine chain of motels but carpet cleaners charge such THUGEE prices and do such a very very bad job. So we are going to do in house cleaning.

thank you very very much

Mr. Patel

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 1:51am

carpet cleaners charge such THUGEE prices and do such a very very bad job...

DUDE...Looks like your haven't seen the greatest!!!

Alot of rif-raf...but also a handful of pro's................

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 2:00am

I have to say Sir that in the GTA service lacks not only in carpet cleaning.

Thank you very very much

Mr. Patel

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 2:28am
They should be ashamed.......the service provider.........

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 2:43am

Mr. Patel should shove the vac hose up his ass and suck on the other end.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 2:46am

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 4:50am
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 8:44am

Our family owns a  chain of sleezy motels so carpet cleaners charge such THUGEE prices and do such a very very good job. We are only going to do the $hit house cleaning.

thank you very very much

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:59am

Mr Night rider may one of the many arms of Shiva strike you down I come here for infromation and and I get this kind of remarks for shame on you!

you are a very very BAD person.

No thank you

Mr. Patel

Posted By: Misty
Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 12:43pm
test

-------------
"One Day At A Time"

Posted By: Misty
Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 12:53pm

Good afternoon, I am a home owner that came to this site from a cleaner that was at my home 6mths ago. They left a bottle of cleaner with this web site on it. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the cleaner and was hoping that I could find the cleaner here, if one of your names rang a bell.

I have to say that I have been reading and find the vulgar, ignorant people that are in this profession. I realize that this kind of communication is a playground for the unfortunate blue collar worker, and I did find some useful information that I could use for myself without calling on you so call professionals.

I can imagine what will be said to me with this post, and I will check back to see the kind of trash I am talking with.  Good Day

-------------
"One Day At A Time"

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 1:43pm
It is not our fault that vulgar, ignorant people like Dennis Conner and Waldo find there way to this site. Most of us cleaners try to ignore their remarks, but I can see how a homeowner looking in to read their remarks would be taken aback a little or alot reading some of the words they put here.

Ken

-------------

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 3:26pm

Patel, take your Shiva and stick it way way way up your ass until it comes out of your mouth, then shove in a stick of dynomite up your ass and kiss yourself good-bye

Nightrider

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 3:29pm

-------------

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 3:29pm

Play " Misty " For Me

Nightrider

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 4:34pm

Lots of Newbies....

I'm sure Mr. Patel hasn't cleaned his carpet for 10 years... and then he expects it to come out brand new... tisk tisk..

Have fun doing it yourself... I know for a fact you won't be able to do it better than the worst carpet cleaner in the world...lol

Misty this is a hangout... where we have fun... if you have a serious question post it in a serious section of the forum...

I'm sure in your profession among yourselves you let it all hang loose too....

this is a new age when blue collar workers make over 100,000 a year...hmmmm what do you do for a living????

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:09pm
Someone from the GTA that wants to spoil all the fun.

-------------

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:49pm

Misty

When I read what you posted.........I can understand what a homeowner would feel......reading what these PROFESSIONALS have to say........you said it your self......this is there playground. I am also glad that you got some useful idea's.

What I do take offense to is your snobbish attitude that the blue collar worker is the unfortunate.........who the hell do you think you are. As far as I'm concerned you were forward enough to sign on this forum knowing full well you had no intention to join in the conversation but only to degrade the good gentlemen of this forum.........that to me makes you a noisy bitch.

Good Day

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Posted By: roundpadgirl
Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:51pm

What if "Misty" really is a customer that found this site?
I've been checking in every day for months, but have only posted once or twice, because most of the posts are silly arguing or off color bantering.

This site has great possibilities for learning from eachother. But with the general content here it's no wonder real names aren't used.

Bad mouth me if you like, but what I've said is the truth. Carpet cleaners do a good enough job of making themselves look bad, why be suprised that the general public has a lousy view.

We all need a place to have fun, but why not keep it on the "Doug" threads or something rather than the general forum? That's not being bitchy, it's just a suggestion to keep the professional and the BS threads separate.

Barb

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:57pm
Well Barb it is your friends from your board who can't post anything negative that come here to post and cause most of the BS?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 6:07pm

Originally posted by roundpadgirl roundpadgirl wrote:

This site has great possibilities for learning from eachother. But with the general content here it's no wonder real names aren't used.

why would I want to teach anyone else about what I know???

for free????

hellllll noooo....

I refuse to spoon feed newbies that refuse to better themselves the right way....  That run to forums just to steal all the answers..

they can go to hell...

if a customer doesn't like what I have to say DON'T CALL ME..

I don't mind sharing experiences.... I don't mind giving a few tips... but I will not hold your hand while you aim the pisser....

Misty/Barb and who ever else that doesn't like it can just but out

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 7:34pm
That's telling her Steamer. Way to go.

-------------

Posted By: checkmate
Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 8:30pm
It does not sound like Misty's ever had a boy friend or husband ?

Posted By: roundpadgirl
Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Well Barb it is your friends from your board who can't post anything negative that come here to post and cause most of the BS?

Hey, I agree, if they're being JERKS then they're being JERKS. I don't have anything to do with their posting.  I don't come here to whine or tear someone apart, and I don't post what I read here over on the blue board, EVER.

IF Misty REALLY is a customer that stumbled on this board, you have to admit, she may have been honestly disappointed. She would be on the blue board at times also. We recognize that problem on our board, and John has been trying to get things cleaned up. Honest negative opinions and product reviews are allowed, and should be. (I think she was referring most to the sexual inuendos, swearing and name calling.)

Sometimes when the shoe fits, ya admit it, not sling the shoe at the person who brought it to your attention.

Mr Steamer, I'm sorry to cause such a rise from you. I really think newbies come to the boards looking to learn - I don't think they necessarily are trying to lazily steal knowledge -  I don't know why you are so bitter and suspicious toward them.  Give 'em the benefit of a doubt until they show themselves to be jerks. Don't blow a fuse, dude!

I like this board, or wouldn't check it so often - it's just gotten off track lately, just like ours had (hopefully it's getting better).

And Kenny... that would be "That's telling HER Steamer". Pay attention.

You don't have to agree with me, but don't beat me for telling the truth, either.

Barb

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:27pm
Barb........it's not easy cleaning house with so many emposters.........the trick is to have patience......they eventually fade away.

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:37pm

Attention! You woman need to quite complaining and whining.... Dead  Cry Confused

There are more serious things happening to our world ......................

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:38pm
Ya like which truck mount to buy.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:46pm

Yea....But that's what the bb's were intended for...to ask cc'ing related questions NOT whine and belly ache about our vocabulary here..........or hear someone's (we don't even know her real name) gutter attitude and call us names..... but it takes one to know one................know what I'm saying adwa?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Date Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:55pm
I just know I stand by what I said John.........I will make no apologies for the way I conduct myself on this board.....unless it is justified by one of the board memebers...........or for anyone else. I am anticipating a phone call tommorow.......I just hope it's me that answers the phone.

-------------

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 12:10am

Everyone has their own perception of the boards. If they are offended by what is said here, they don't have to hang around. I personally like all the boards, even though there are some "different" people on them.

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 3:42am

These boards mean absolutely nothing,the comments posted should not reflect on us as individual mischievous delinquents or have a bonefire ready to burn us at the stakes for character assassination or vulgar sexual innuendos toward our piers.

These actions are all in fun and should be dealt with on a mature foundation and taken with a grain of salt, sprinkled with lots of humor, and drank with a dose of sweet & sour reality *ocktail.

I have dished out some of my worst insults and have received the same thrown back in my face 2 fold, by the likes of Steamer, Doug, D.L.T, Adwa,& General Lee. Other members prefer just to tolerate me as an idiot.

Whatever the case is, should we ever all meet in the same room one day together, there will be an atmosphere of  friendship in the room that science would not be able to explain.

We have something that bonds us all together here, and that's why we keep comming back for our fair share of abuse.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 3:53am
I know what you mean Jack. I keep coming back here for my fair share of abuse too. Why, I can't figure out, but some strange force keeps drawing me back.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 10:49am

With this forum, you don't have to take classes or practice on someones carpet... you ask a questions and it'll be answered...most times giving many different solutions...good solutions...

is that really fair to the people that worked to get that solution???

I can't and won't tell every little steamer secret...I know we'll never hear every little doug secret...cmaster has his secrets...kenny has his..

thats what makes the business....Pepsi doesn't share their ingredients with coke... they are in the same business...

Mcdonalds hasn't shown Burger King how to make a big mac..

and I won't show you how I clean carpet...so there

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 1:50pm

Steamer.........I got into carpet cleaning back in 1985, and since then I never...........ever...........saw...........or heard...........of any  "TRADE SECRETS" of carpet cleaning.

This is childs play, and whoever complicates it, it's because they really don't understand it.

Let's face it boys & girls...........this is a dumb - dumb business, like window washing, wall washing, brick cleaning, wallpaper removal, painting, deck cleaning etc etc.

The money is good and someone has to do it, and those someones just happen to have little or no education, otherwise you would all be doctors, lawers, dentists or chemists making all those real " Trade Secrets " for Coke, Pepsi, McDonalds and the like.

Lets get real here, " Carpet Dirty > Spray water & soap.........oooooops ..........   Carpet Clean again, customers says........" How'd you do that " Steamer says.........Can't tell you ........It's a Trade Secret "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah 

Nightrider

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 1:58pm
Ancient chineese secret?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 2:03pm

Well you do have to have some knowledge of engine mechanics, electrician, plumber, chemistry, fibers, marketing, communication skills etc...

Whats more, I would say it's not a dumb dumb biz... and that's why so many bomb out.................

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 2:44pm

Most retarded people work for companies that assemble electronic parts for clocks, radios, and other products, so let's not make carpet cleaners electronic engineers or electricians .

Mixing 1 part liquid carpet cleaning soap to 3 parts water is not chemistry.

Cutting a copper pipe, tightening a clamp on a hose, or adjusting your pressure or heat does not make you a plumber.

Nylon is the most widely used carpet fibre in all carpets , therefore knowledge is limited to a small percentage of the carpet itself. I would hope if retarded people can assemble a clock a grade 8 education can memorize carpet fibres.

Unless you take your engine apart from a to z and rebuild it, you are no mechanic and if you can..............get out of the carpet business and rebuild engines.

I had a grade 3 education carpet cleaner working for me, he was 45 years old and spoke well to the customers and was very polite and was a likable person, They also train parrots to talk too, Not a Great Accomplisment.

As far as marketing is concerned, making a flyer filled with mumbo-jumbo, sticking it into a mail box does not make you a desired or qualified person to head up the marketing department of General Motors.

If any of you are offended by my remarks, it is because that truth hurts. This is a better way to make money instead of flipping hamburgers, mind you some of you might do that in the off season. I stand by my statements, let's just not make this a glorified, rocket science, certified, degreed, professional profession.

You clean carpets boys & girls, you do not have the worlds problems at your fingertips, & you do not hold the key in your pocket to nuclear distruction.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 2:55pm

I have to agree with you Nightrider... it's not rocket science...

Most techs are dumb... thats why they don't do a good job....

it's not all about getting the carpet wet and soapy

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 3:50pm

REALLY .........STEAMER............I can go back and pull all your old posts, that say the contray to what you just said now.

You used to say Tide and water cleans carpets best.

You used to boast how you just clean with water.

You used to say and still do say alot of kookie things but I'm sure all that is said is just to get a reaction from others.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 3:54pm

LOL I also said.... I ain't tellin anyone sh*t.....lol

what happens if you use Hide????

seriously nightrider...mister master mind???? tell me

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 4:04pm

You can't tell people things you know nothing about.

I can tell you the time but I would hardly be qualified to tell you how the clock works and all its mechanics.

I can walk and run but I am not prepared to educate you on the physical dynamics of the human anatomy.

The only reason you don't tell anyone sh*t of what you know is because what you know is limited to a series of questions of the unknown.

In other words what you know, are only questions to what you don't know, and that just about fills up your life.      

Nightrider

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 4:11pm
are you bored or something????....

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 7:31pm
this is like a soap opera???

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Advantage
Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 8:30pm

It’s a wonder we get anything done at all.  Equipment costs are astronomical, every supplier swears theirs is the only stuff that works, we get lumped in with the “bate and switch” guys, you always have to wonder who is telling you the truth.

I’m just glad that once in a while customers’ stands back in awe, like you gave them brand new carpet, and then tell their friends.

Yeah I don’t know it all, probably never will.  There are things I have learned I don’t share, but most of it has been common sense.  It’s just chemistry folks.

Surprisingly, (well maybe not) the people on this board are just like the carpet cleaners I know in person. They run the gamut of all personality types.  There are some I trust and others, oh well.

This board may not be a place you’d want your kids to visit but I’ve gotten some good stuff here.

-------------
CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 10:03pm

[Surprisingly, (well maybe not) the people on this board are just like the carpet cleaners I know in person. They run the gamut of all personality types.  There are some I trust and others, oh well.

some you trust and others ,oh well??

some you trust and others, oh well??

What the hell kind of statement is that??Hysterical

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 10:17pm
sounded good to me

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 18/July/2005 at 11:21pm

Hi Advantage, I like your post, don't understand most of it, but that's probably what I like about it, so it kinda just flys over my head.

I would seriously like to know what you have learned from this forum, and by whome if you remember.

CAN YOU NAME ME 3 THINGS OF VALUED INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE GATHERED FROM THIS FORUM.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 12:52am

I have learned that HST doesn't necessarily mean Taxes

The owner of this forum is a Magician

All of the people on this forum are All Right.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 1:32am
Good one Adwa

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 1:52am

Good Adwa, but that doesn't and won't make you a carpet cleaner.............you're just a politician always standing on the fence of stability and voter ratings approval

Nightrider

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 7:29am

nightrider has multi-personalities..... and as a carpet cleaner I learned that sometimes he's a little crazy, spewing useless knowledge

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 8:45pm
Doug all I can say is "oh well"

-------------
CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 9:09pm
Man of few words??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 9:10pm

http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1204&PN=1 - http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1204& PN=1

there's one

http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1751&PN=1 - http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1751& PN=1

two

have to think about the third

Two out of three aint bad

-------------

Date Posted: 19/July/2005 at 11:28pm

That's what I expected......................you were taught & learned      N  O  T  H  I  N  G 

Nightrider

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 4:06am
JUST A TEST, NOT A POST

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 4:36am
Test , Test , Test. Yep, works here too.

-------------

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 11:50am

If you can't afford a TM the next best thing is the RECOIL 3hp... add booster and you tackle any job with fast dry times.......

I have used 4 different portys and Ed V's has the most power...IMO.

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 12:06pm
John........I went onto Ed's site to check this recoil you are so happy with....it looks very impressive......but is it hard to lift from truck to house or does it stay stationary???

-------------

Posted By: Willy Parsons
Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 12:12pm
It's only 68 pounds Adwa. I could tuck 2 under my arms and race up 8 flights of stairs.My ol' Ninja weighs in at 158 pounds , dry from the modifications. Ed's machine can be truck mounted or roll out. I figure it might be my next purchase......

-------------
Certified to be certifiable.

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 8:59pm

Mine is about 90lbs...ad-on's... It will be collecting dust as of the end of next week............

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 9:05pm
What's going to be your next purchase John.........hope your still dreaming about your bike.

-------------

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 10:15pm

You have a good memory Adwa... no bike.. had a Biker harley in 94...

More important is the Biz... Freedom XT-45 25hp... Installing next week sometime..I'm so excited I'm ready to jump out of my skin....LOL !!!!! Banana Dance

MyCarpet Cleaner slow porty will be collecting dust... But it was a great one...

It still works... I'll use it together on some of the big comm.acct's i have... so it won't be collecting too much dust...

Date Posted: 20/July/2005 at 11:36pm
John from the time you mentioned you wanted a new toy, until now........you have been very patient.  But your right....never give up your porty......it may come in handy one day.......especially when you hire a young lad to do the odd jobs.

-------------

Date Posted: 21/July/2005 at 12:23am
Let us know how you like the TM

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net