Print Page | Close Window

100% Pure Organic Bonnet Cleaning

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
Forum Description: Discuss anything relating to very low moisture, encap and oscillating pad cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5063
Printed Date: 19/April/2024 at 8:21am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 100% Pure Organic Bonnet Cleaning
Posted By: pureorganic
Subject: 100% Pure Organic Bonnet Cleaning
Date Posted: 13/May/2008 at 6:16pm
Hey there im new too this site. its my first post. My name is Jared and I own a 100% pure organic carpet cleaning company. which in my opinion is VERY hard to find a true 100% pure organic carpet cleaner that uses absolute no chemicals, detergents, or shampoos. If they do they use so called green cleaners which still leave heavy residues and have surfactants in them that leave residues. I make my solution my self in a laboratory in my garage. it has a ph of 5.2 which is slightly acidic leaving NO residue and requiring no acid rince. it is made of aged sea plants which has BILLIONs of secreted enzymes which are in a catalyst state until it is sprayed on the carpet. then those natural enzymes are activated once it hits your carpet and its literally a buffet for all of the enzymes as they digest every dirt oil and grime that is in the carpet! not only that but these enzymes stay in this active coma state for up to 6 months so when any more dirt oil or grime is reintroduced to the carpet the enzymes awake from there coma state and feast on the dirts and oils. it is trully a new innovative and revolutionary product.... It is beyond the seal of green cleaning or your avearge green cleaners... its is made from completely 100% living organic components.... before you start bashing on the organic... just check out my website... its not all the way up.. but its enough to read about and inform you. www.pureorganiccleaning.com

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning
www.pureorganiccleaning.com

Replies:
Posted By: bryan
Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 3:28am
Can you use it for HWE?

Posted By: FreshAire
Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 7:09am
quick question pureorganic... you say "it is made of aged sea plants which has BILLIONs of secreted enzymes which are in a catalyst state"

definition of a catalyst is something that change the rate of a chemical reaction whilst remaining unchanged itself, so what are you meaning by that?

also I've already asked you on another post how you claim there to be NO residue, yet you also say quote "but these enzymes stay in this active coma state for up to 6 months so when any more dirt oil or grime is reintroduced to the carpet the enzymes awake from there coma state and feast on the dirts and oils"

dunno about you but that implies residues to me??

Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 11:49am
A catalyst is a substance that accelerates a chemical reaction without
being changed by the reaction. Different substances catalyze different
reactions. Just with the soulution it is not activated or reacted with until
the natural enzymes come into contact with the dirts oils mold grime bacteria
in your carpet. as for the residue, it doesnt leave any stick residue or residue.
as for the natural properties of my solution were it comes from it has natural antibiotic
properties. it forms more of a antibiotic coat on your carpet. call it residue call it what
you will. and for the guy above you with the HWE question. you can but its intended
to be used as a left in cleaner (bonnet/dry method) though some carpet cleaners
that use it from me do use it for that.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 12:09pm
Is there scientific evidence to back these claims?Big%20smile

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 12:32pm
ok, assuming all you're saying is true and correct (though I'd argue you don't quite have your finger on the term of "catalyst", is it "catatonic" you are meaning?), once these enzymes have digested the "dirts and oils", what happens to their waste products? As with all digestive processes, some form of excreta is to be expected; what excretions are there and where do they end up? And how well will this product work for a wool carpet?

Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 12:49pm
Franco.....are you related to Shawn Forsythe?Shocked

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 1:00pm
Pardon my ignorance but; who...?

Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 1:46pm
Shawn works for Central California Cleaning Supply. He is a walking encyclopedia. If you have a technical question, he's the guy to ask. Sometimes his explanations are so technical that you have to ask him to put it in real words. You have a similar writing style. It was a compliment, not an insult(sorry if it sounded like that)Big%20smile

He is also one of the moderators on Mikeys Board.

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 6:13pm
no im quite aware about what im saying... why do you think a bonnet is required at the end? if it digested it completely you would just spray it on and be done. but im done explaining. im not here for interrogation. keep using your chemicals and detergents and shampoos. as the cleaning suppliers are laughing the whole time to the bank cuz they know that all they make that stuff out of his the cheapest crap the can find, that does the job initially but the carpets are filthy in a week and you need your nasty freakin acid rinses. If your such a scientist mr. i took one chemistry class at college and now you think your a rocket scientist, go and invent your own organic cleaner and quit asking me your wannabe bill nye science guy questions.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 19/May/2008 at 6:51pm

Wow. You sure got pissy rather quickly. I guess we're not just a bunch of dumb carpet cleanersShocked

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 20/May/2008 at 12:23am
Pureorganic, if I use it again with HWE, and use it as an emulsifier I will be leaving some in the carpet wouldn't this work the same?  I guess I should of asked if it can even be used as an emulsifier, do to the fact it is an enzyme, and with an emulsifier you have no dwell time.  Other question is can the product (enzymes) handle the temp of the water, or what is the working temp I would need to say with in?

Date Posted: 20/May/2008 at 1:38am
gee, he did get pissy rather quickly, didn't he and no, I'm not a walking encyclopedia like your guy cmaster, but thanx for the compliment!Smile

I just like to know what I am using and have caught out charlatans in the past with a very basic knowledge; I did do organic chemistry like 29 years ago but forgotten so much in the meantime it's almost criminal. However have retained enough brain cells to be able to ask valid questions and I didn't think the questions I was putting to pureorganic were that technical, did you?

and by the way Mr Pureorganic, dunno what stuff you'd be using but my carpets do not re-soil within a week, in fact it was two years since I cleaned them last and just did them last week, mainly to make sure one of my machines was working properly after a repair... proper vacuuming and spot cleaning meant they still looked pretty good and it didn't take aged kelp to do that Shocked

Give us some real evidence and you might even win a customer or two or even all of us if it is that good, but without that, why the hell should we trust the word of a guy no-one's ever heard of or even met before, just on your say-so??

Date Posted: 20/May/2008 at 1:52am
i dont care what you say. most all products out there are alkaline and resoils way to fast. i dont need to give you any of my cliental to show you that Its reals. I could seriously careless. Im not here to prove anything. I stated what I have. Its out on the table for you to believe it or not i could seriously careless. You can go to my site to order some and get more info and thats, that. have a good one. Peace.
P.s. for the HWE guy. its more sufficient for a walk behind extractor (warm water) nothing above 118 degrees. the enzymes will die off at any higher tempature. these are natural enzymes!!! not chemical based.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 20/May/2008 at 2:41am
not talking about your clients pureorganic, testing evidence is what I'd like to see. Been burned before by people making unsubstantiated claims and sounding just like you are but am willing to look at what you have, what is so hard about that? Experience has taught me that caution is the best approach and if you have a genuine article to sell, then you have to sell it! And if you're not here to prove anything, then what are you here for? Most of us don't want to waste hard-earned dollars for no good reason.

Btw, your website has little or no more explanation than what you've already said i.e. "I have a fantastic product, believe me" and why I can't take you at face value is that you don't seem to have a grasp on modern cleaning chemistry, alkaline, acidic or in between and what residues there may or may not be, let alone whether they're desirable or undesirable... have you even considered encapsulation for instance? In that family of cleaning agents we have a "residual" chemical, alkaline by nature, that sits in the carpet and doesn't re-soil; explain how yours is better and please, don't take that as my trying to aggravate you! It's not what I am about, facts are what I'm asking for. Explain in laymen's terms why it is better than encap or extraction and what testing protocols you have undertaken to prove what you say is true?

Is that so unreasonable a request?

Date Posted: 24/May/2008 at 11:34pm
Pure what about just using it as a pre-spray?  How long of dwell time does it need.  I am now using a enzyme based pre-spray guess chemical enzyme, though all enzyme's were natural.  They work well for the most part.  If you can use it as a pre-spray can you boost it (citrus solv)? 

Date Posted: 25/May/2008 at 12:39pm
using it as a prespray/spottreater first is great. that is what I would recommend. give it a 10-15 min dwell time just so the enzymes can react with all the dirts oils and grime in the carpet. do not boost it, if you mix it with any other product you will activate its catalyst like state and it will start digesting the the solution or soap or whatever you tried to mix with the product.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Posted By: Ken_Is_OK
Date Posted: 25/May/2008 at 8:03pm
you have a wacky web site there pureorganic.

Date Posted: 25/May/2008 at 10:03pm
its not done big guy.... and your from Canada so who cares what you think

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 5:13am
WTF... Pureorganic, you must be the ultimate salesperson- are you always that rude to people who ask any questions of you and your products??

By virtue of your character shown thus far, I wouldn't buy sh*t from you no matter what part of the world either of us lived in!Angry

and why are you guiding people to your website when it's not even finished (as you stated) when it has next to no information on it anyway.... man, you'll be the catalyst for your own untimely demise I'm sureDrunky

Posted By: papagator
Date Posted: 23/June/2008 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by pureorganic pureorganic wrote:

Are you F'n kiddin?? You obviously have an IQ smaller than .5 to make a statement like that!!Get lost jagoff.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 25/June/2008 at 2:42pm
You don't want to get into talks about green around here.  It is like running AA ads on the superbowl.  Talk to your potential customers about it.  Shy away from the peanut gallery here.  Your time is better spent with people who don't frequent these boards, the paying customers specifically.

Good luck, pureorganic.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 25/June/2008 at 8:23pm
How much is the stuff? username and password to get to your site?

Date Posted: 25/June/2008 at 11:20pm
sorry carpet cleaning guru. were very specific about who we sell our product too. not any hobo steam cleaner from off the streets can buy this. we only retail if you buy in bulk and we to a strict screening process of we sell our product to, its more like a franchised product. give me a call if your interested. 951-529-8251

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Posted By: rick007
Date Posted: 25/June/2008 at 11:45pm
the way you sluff off potential clients ,i don't think you'll be around too long even if your product actually works. instead of being ignorant try a little salesmanship.

-------------
happy cleaning

Date Posted: 26/June/2008 at 1:45am
not really.... its more like branding my name... you see, if i get a whole bunch of cheap steam cleaners using my products like you, and mixing it with who knows what filthy chemicals and messing with the whole ph balance of the solution then your gonna have some hefty problems. but when you have quality businesses that already specialize in "green cleaning" then they switch over to "100 % organic Cleaning", which is entirely different in terms of cleaning issues go, they are ready for such a product and already have a cliental built up for it. the success rate is HUGE. so yes dolphin boy... unfortunately we do turn down people that are interested in our product. Sorry buddy the organic world is not for every one.... good luck with your chemicals, detergents and shampoos!!!!

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 26/June/2008 at 1:52am
BETTER IDEA

http://www.ecogent.ca/index1.htm - http://www.ecogent.ca/index1.htm

Date Posted: 26/June/2008 at 4:48am
http://www.ecogent.ca/products/eco_science.htm

OMG, would you look at that, they actually have real data on the science behind their products... where's yours Mr Pure, and if you're so keen to sell to people, why is it you've sl*gged off almost anyone who's asked a question of you... does that mean that there is no-one that qualifies to your "standard" (and I use that term advisedly!)

Date Posted: 26/June/2008 at 11:35pm
http://www.eco-max.ca/professional/brochure/ucucbrochure.pdf - http://www.eco-max.ca/professional/brochure/ucucbrochure.pdf

Posted By: rick007
Date Posted: 29/June/2008 at 1:14am
HI KEN- where did you find that product since it seems to be made in canada? looks good and hope it works the same.

-------------
happy cleaning

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 29/June/2008 at 2:58am
My concern would be the impact on the environment when you remove some aged whatever from the delicate ocean eco-system for the purpose of making a cleaner.  Explain how that benefits the planet please.  I am not asking that we focus on the standard solutions to dissolving oil based soils, what I am seeking is a defense for the means being justified by the end.

Sorry, but those of us in Oregon are not as likely to take something at face value as some others might be.  We are serious about the environment and question any solution while considering the benefits and offsets of any reported improvement in environmental impacts.  As most would not trade one disease for another just to cure the first disease we will not say yes to an alternative just because it is an alternative.

I hope I am making sense here.  I realize it would be a first for me.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Posted By: Soil Lint Green
Date Posted: 31/July/2008 at 12:54pm
I ordered the green bonnet cleaner at vacaway.com, a blend of plant extracts.  Looks like you could use it in HWE too.  I have white berber, we will see how it does on that.  And he does have an encap formula too.  I chose the QuantumGreen instead of EncapGreen so I could try it on on furniture as well.

-------------
It's ORY GUN, not OR A GONE. Learn to talk.

Date Posted: 09/August/2008 at 4:04pm
I tried the QuantumGreen from vacaway.com today on an off white loop pile and what a cleaner it is.  I was pleasantly surprised. 

Made short work of a 2 room & hall.  And without the labor of bringing in and using a porty (no stain treatment needed on this job) it was a no sweat job with a short setup and knockdown time due primarily to less equipment involved. 

With freight it is roughly $1/gal as a prespray.  For my purposes that is acceptable.

The smile on the lady's face when I told her the carpet should be dry in about an hour spoke volumes.  The benefits to the customer of low moisture cleaning methods are an easy sell for me.

Date Posted: 09/August/2008 at 8:03pm

1hr dry times aint no big deal My TM can get that..

Date Posted: 10/August/2008 at 1:15am
That's great John.  How long does the drying time take when you utilize Bonnet cleaning?

-------------

Date Posted: 10/August/2008 at 10:17am
About the same.. With airmovers sooner..Banana%20DanceLooks like you had a very very happy client.. Did she tip ya? lol!

Date Posted: 12/August/2008 at 1:26am
Don't I wish John.  But she did ask for and get extra coupons for family and friends.  If those pan out well that might be as good as a tip.Big%20smile

-------------

Posted By: NEW2OP
Date Posted: 16/October/2009 at 3:03am

LOL this is great, this same guy "Pure Organic Cleaning" tried to get me too franchise!

im sure glad i didnt fall for it, specially his 5yr non compete clause Skull & Bones seems the rest here felt the same way! why would you rather deal with employees that just market some incredible product!

Date Posted: 16/October/2009 at 1:09pm
I think he is just reselling another cleaner after spitting in it.

At least it is purely organic spit.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/October/2009 at 4:02pm
LOL thats probably the case or he just sticks his foot in it.  I have been using encap green from Vacaway seems to work really well. just did a nasty pizza place. I used "oil eater" for the tile & grout. this product is 100% bio also. works wonders tile&grout hadnt been cleaned in 15 yrs!

Date Posted: 16/October/2009 at 10:08pm
who has the oil eater?

-------------

Date Posted: 17/October/2009 at 12:48am
http://www.oileater.com/CleanerDegreaser.html - http://www.oileater.com/CleanerDegreaser.html http://www.oileater.com/ -
i have a distributor that i use localy but here is their website  you can use this stuff on anything. i wash pads with it also. it out performed "grout smart" when i tested side by side.  then i use a cleaner sealer for the grout. it cuts grease and soil quickly. i imagine you could use it in HWE (since they have the dilution called out for it)
i dont know if i would pad cap with it though.

Posted By: Just Ol' Willy
Date Posted: 17/October/2009 at 11:45am
Originally posted by pureorganic pureorganic wrote:

This is a Canadian board biotch. Act like a guest or get the fook out. Take your $hitty,arrogant, self serving, and irrelevant  attitude and stuff it in your "playground".

GFY.Canadian Flag

Man, these guys with little doodles trying to make up for their shortcomings....Silly

HAVE A NICE DAY!

-------------

Date Posted: 17/October/2009 at 11:35pm
Geek Some one hacked that guys website look: Geek

Date Posted: 18/October/2009 at 2:23am
So Joomla is less than secure?  That is a shame.  I have had it happen before with php sites I own.

Oh well, hope he backs up his site.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/October/2009 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Geek Some one hacked that guys website look: Geek

Good job John!!!!!!LOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/October/2009 at 11:08pm
PHP = Please Hack Page
Geek

-------------

Date Posted: 18/October/2009 at 11:53pm
LOL.. I bet he aint laughing.! LOL

Date Posted: 19/October/2009 at 2:01pm
I called their office this morning and confirmed that they know.  Even if he is not on my list of most favored, hacking somebody's site is something that shouldn't be tolerated.  Hangin's too good for em!

-------------

Posted By: PadMan
Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 8:58am
What an idiot, come on here, brag, try to make a sale, slam the people asking questions and then make comments about Canadians, even though this is a Canadian site.

-------------
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!

Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 1:16pm
Pad you and Willy have a point. BUT
How many Canadians go on USA BB's and
talk $hit? Quite a few i have noticed. Shocked

No big deal to me but looks like hypocrites to me. Confused
Practice what you preach or dont preach at all.      Dead

I dont see any Americans saying "this is a American BB"
you are a guest on our board. Take your $hitty,arrogant, self serving, and irrelevant  attitude and stuff it in your "playground". Bouncing Smileys Grenade Launcher

There are more Canadians talking $hit on American BB
than posting on this BB.....LOL! LOL Slam Dunks

Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 1:33pm
That is true, John.   Most Americans talk $hit on Mikeys Smile where the arrogance you speak of permeates the forums. 

Personally I like Canadians as well as those from across the pond and in the southern hemisphere, heck I like everyone until an individual gives me a reason not to and yes, I have met or spoken with Canadians, Brits and those from down under that I would go out of my way to pi$$ off.  But those are in rare supply.

-------------

Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 1:44pm
Rare supply? Oh there are plenty i could
name but wont. After 5yrs posting on
most bb's you read alot of BS from
everyone. Even me..!
Many Canadians and Aussies  made there
homes on USA bb's and thats there
freedom of choice. BUT they all talk crap
now and then and no one jumps on'em.

Practice what you preach or shut the F_ _ k up.!  
This might get someone pi$$ed off!

Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 3:32pm
Actually I couldn't care less, but one reason I seldom am on Mikeys bbs is because of the way people treat each other or pile on people they don't like.

-------------

Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 4:25pm

I'm surprised the amout of Canadians and Australians that post on USA forums that dont post on their own forums at all.. Why is that? Confused

Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 4:34pm
They don't like Canadians and Aussies...?

-------------

Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 9:48pm
I don't limit the ones I dislike to members of our industry.  I speak in general, blue and white color.  Some people no matter where they come from are just asking to be misled with false information, be totally ignored or just driven to anger with the goal in mind to totally phackUp their day. 

Here in the states, I just love to see how I can ruin a Republican's day.   They deserve it after 8 years of the village idiot from TexA$$

-------------

Posted By: Chica
Date Posted: 22/October/2009 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

What an idiot, come on here, brag, try to make a sale, slam the people asking questions and then make comments about Canadians, even though this is a Canadian site.

How could anyone badmouth the creators of one of the best TV shows ever.....

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Date Posted: 23/October/2009 at 11:01am
 I just love to see how I can ruin a Republican's day. 

No amount of spewing can even compare to the ammo ANY republican has on any one who voted for the current idiot in office.

-------------

Date Posted: 23/October/2009 at 10:00pm
I heard the first family was going to have cotton and tobacco planted so we could put white america back to work.  And with white lawn jockeys on the front lawn, there is a picture perfect setting for a recreation of "Gone With The Wind" with a twist.  

-------------

Date Posted: 23/October/2009 at 10:35pm

Ck out Fox News Type in "Veterans hurry up and die"  Pimpin  Grenade Launcher

Date Posted: 23/October/2009 at 10:55pm
Fox News - For Idiots By Idiots
The story is nothing more than a re-posting of another opinion site.
http://thehuffingtonriposte.blogspot.com/2009/08/obama-to-veterans-hurry-up-and-die.html
Of course, never let them remember the condition at VA hospitals under NumbNut's Idiot Son.  No one of sound mind beliefs blogs unless they can't think for themselves.

-------------

Date Posted: 24/October/2009 at 6:17am
Fox News, the most successful News Programing, the ONLY news outlet that reports NEWS that most of the obama butt sucking media won't.

-------------

Date Posted: 24/October/2009 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Soil Lint Green Soil Lint Green wrote:

I heard the first family was going to have cotton and tobacco planted so we could put white america back to work.  And with white lawn jockeys on the front lawn, there is a picture perfect setting for a recreation of "Gone With The Wind" with a twist.  

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑  Another victim of white guilt  ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Cheers

Date Posted: 24/October/2009 at 10:07am

No one of sound mind beliefs blogs unless they can't think for themselves.

And yet you link to a blog to try and support your elusive point......... Big smile LMAO Big smile

Of course, never let them remember the condition at VA hospitals under NumbNut's Idiot Son. 

Speaking of Numbnuts.... you do know that the VA is not run by the president..... don't you? Yes you already knew that or you would not have made such a moronic post.

Only a complete idiot would make such a statement knowing that the VA is actually run by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs under the direction and consent of the Senate. Add to that even further the fact that the issues were basically limited to WRAMC and more specifically one building (18) that was in fact slated for demolition under BRAC. It had only been put to use do to the sudden influx of patients but severly limited do to budget constraints.

But you alreay knew that right? You were just testing us.... right? Wink

Date Posted: 24/October/2009 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

Fox News, the most successful News Programing, the ONLY news outlet that reports NEWS that most of the obama butt sucking media won't.

You got that right Padman. I'm with'ya all the way on that one.! Big smile

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net