Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5688
Printed Date: 21/May/2024 at 5:46pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: WHERE'S GLORIA, WHERE'S TED
Posted By: nightrider
Subject: WHERE'S GLORIA, WHERE'S TED
Date Posted: 27/February/2009 at 6:08pm
What's going on................we used to have a cybor relation with Gloria, Ted, & Mike.............................Where are they............don't they care for us anymore..............are we all just orphans that grew over the years and we don't need our Mommy , Daddy , and Big brother anymore Baby

Ted since 2003 I have never seen a promotion or special price campagne on some of your old junk..................I would love to buy tons of stuff from you ( I got the Golf Course and Tennis club this year ) I need equipment, but at a good competitive price. You have stuff there that I can get NEW from Powrflite for just afew hundreds more.

You have some old junk Truckmounts that you are asking $ 19,000 for ( ice cream truck ) that is not even worth $ 5,000...........come be reasonable..............your a smart businessman..............where is all the dumbness comming from.

Hope I didn't offend you................just telling what I see as Truth

Nightrider

Replies:
Date Posted: 04/March/2009 at 10:15am
I posted the above comments as a 2 tier poke & tug on the interest meter.

Here are the results.....11 viewed my post.....did not even reply positively or negitively to what I said...............what does that tell you..... does it mean my post is without interest and meaningless.....MAYBE..... but why then did nobody come to Ted's defence or admit actually buying from Kleenkuip and that your stock items are interesting.

Answer............NOBODY HERE CARES ABOUT KLEENKUIP OR WHAT YOU SELL..............thery're here to post silly comments on ubjects that the highest scholars haven't a clue about.....and that's fine.....you can't force people to buy your goods.

The problem with my post is that NOT EVEN TED , GLORIA, or MIKE came to the defence of KleenKuip..........NOW.......that's a problem. Need I say more.

Nightrider

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 04/March/2009 at 1:18pm
Jack the KleenKuip gang has dissowned us???

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 04/March/2009 at 1:23pm
Can you blame them????LOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: FriendlyHammer
Date Posted: 04/March/2009 at 6:04pm
Maybe they followed Kenny's financial advice concerning oil and now have to work a second job.

Posted By: Ken_Is_OK
Date Posted: 04/March/2009 at 9:51pm
Ted is on vacation and Glorias boss monitors her web usage LOL

Posted By: Ken Harris
Date Posted: 04/March/2009 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by FriendlyHammer FriendlyHammer wrote:

Maybe they followed Kenny's financial advice concerning oil and now have to work a second job.

People that followed my fnancial advice up until July of last year have so much millions of dollars now that they don't have to work anymore.LOL

Ted does seem to take alot more vacations now. HmmmmmLOL

-------------
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!

Date Posted: 05/March/2009 at 12:19am
Has anyone been to the NEW location yet....................................Did Ted make a Magical AXE appear and chop everybody up.............is Ted on the run..........is Ted on the lamb ( or is he and the lamb just good friends ) lol..........Is Gloria all tied up in the backstore because of customer flirtations............is Mike " Smoka da Peace Pipe " in the bathroom............WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.

Hey.................where's General Lee............Did Lee kidnap them. 
                                             Nightrider

Date Posted: 05/March/2009 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

People that followed my fnancial advice up until July of last year have so much millions of dollars now that they don't have to work anymore.LOL

Oh sure.  That's why you always describe yourself as working so hard, being unable to afford employees and being unable to afford the big houses that the rich live in.  Oh yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Next thing you'll do is say that you give advice to people so that they can make money, but don't take you own advice.

Hiho, hiho, it's off to work you Baby go. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
Ken Harris Nov 08:

"This will cause oil to rise to near $100 by the end of November. It stays up there to about the end of February. Better save this so you know who told it to you first."

Date Posted: 06/March/2009 at 12:02am
I enjoy working hard. It has nothing to do with how much money I have or make. To me money is just a way of keeping score about how well i am doing. It is not the main motivator for me.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 06/March/2009 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

I enjoy working hard. It has nothing to do with how much money I have or make. To me money is just a way of keeping score about how well i am doing. It is not the main motivator for me.Smile

Nice dodge.  The issue was not how money motivated you.  No one cares, and no one asked.

Date Posted: 06/March/2009 at 1:11pm
How did this thread turn not a SGG thread instead of the Kleenquip thread it started out to be??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 06/March/2009 at 2:51pm
Just one of those things Doug.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 06/March/2009 at 9:22pm
too many people with only one thing to discuss???

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 09/March/2009 at 3:17pm
nightrider,

Sorry we seem to be neglecting you guys lately but we do appreciate you keeping the fires burning for us.

And yes, I will be having a pre-spring BailOut Sale shortly...stay tuned.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 09/March/2009 at 3:35pm
W O W............The man himself has spoken.....The Great Hardini has blessed this site with his short but meaningful appearance.

Hi Ted , Hope you're not mad for me hunting you down like that................Can't wait for the specials

Nightrider

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 09/March/2009 at 11:37pm
It's dead in the GTA.... and I'm sure like everyone Ted and the gang need a vacation from the bull that goes on here...LOL

plus they just moved

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 10/March/2009 at 1:15pm
Mr. Steamer!!!! How can that be???

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 10/March/2009 at 3:43pm
It's all Dalty's faultOuch

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 10/March/2009 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

It's all Dalty's faultOuch

Yep

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 10/March/2009 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

I'm sure like everyone Ted and the gang need a vacation from the bull that goes on here...LOL

This is the year that I decided to try my hand at semi-retirement. So I bounced around the warm part of the country and found that many parts of the country were not so warm. And Mexico (if you follow the news) is scary these days.

Found myself walking a beach looking for shells and said "What the hell am I doing here?" I am not ready for this yet so I am back in my showroom selling Ninja's and looking forward to promoting the new http://www.kleenkuip.com/portables/nobles_readySpace_technology.htm - ReadySpace Technology .

Incedently the research and development nerds at http://www.kleenkuip.com/portables/esteam_ninja.htm - Ninja promise and new-look Ninja and whatever else they won't divulge just yet.

I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for keeping the discussion board hopping in my absense.

Ted Cool

-------------

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 11/March/2009 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

You have some old junk Truckmounts that you are asking $ 19,000 for ( ice cream truck ) that is not even worth $ 5,000...........come be reasonable..............your a smart businessman..............where is all the dumbness comming from.

nightrider, you are out of touch with reality. The truckmount you are referring to has over $5000 in stainless steel you could get from a junk man. The after burner propane that allows you to not only clean carpet and hard surface floors but also seriously pressure wash. And yes, even sell ice cream on Sundays.

That's if you are not too busy spending your money that the truck has made you from Monday to Friday.

Things are good and sales are booming at http://www.kleenkuip.com - Kleen Kuip . I guess in down times there are still people looking for quality, honesty and excellent service.

Hard times are over for Kleen Kuip and we are looking forward to a prosperous 2009 and beyond. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 11/March/2009 at 6:28pm
I guess Mr. Steamer is wrong things are booming in the GTA?

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 11/March/2009 at 10:39pm
It's up and down...mostly down..LOLLOL

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 11/March/2009 at 11:03pm

LOL ................maybe you're right........alright I will offer you $ 10,000 for it ..............do we have a deal

Nightrider

Date Posted: 12/March/2009 at 5:26pm
nightrider,

This is not my unit but I feel you can most likely get it for $15,000 knowing you will have your investment back in a few short weeks.

The unit is in Kingston.

-------------

Date Posted: 13/March/2009 at 10:46am
I'll call you soon............beginning of week...........perhaps on week-end.

Nightrider

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 24/March/2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Jack the KleenKuip gang has dissowned us???

Doug

I’m here........ and I am always watching………….never forget that.  To hear my side of the story about the Kleen Kuip move which happened three months ago............ is still an on going project………..Gloria where’s this and where’s that. 

Kleen Kuip was at the old location for 23 years and Ted saved everything.  Linda would yell throw out that sh*t Ted……….Ted would start throwing out items and Linda would be in the garbage pulling them back out saying…………you can’t throw out that sh*t.

If you have patience and a sense of humor it was fun to witness………….the New Location is great………I love the layout and we have a room just for Ted’s used equipment………….in fact that is also were I put Ted’s desk……….he is right at home making his deals without any one hearing him. When you have time drop in to see us..........Jack I would say the same to you but I know you never will show up.  Smile

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Date Posted: 24/March/2009 at 7:01pm
ADWA I will be down to see you hopefully the end of april.

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 24/March/2009 at 11:35pm
I will be there in July if all goes as plannedBig%20smile

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 24/March/2009 at 11:47pm
I won't be there LOL........I would love to go and buy stuff from KleenKuip.............but it's all to expensive............I can't buy machinery with the aspiration of making my money back................I have to turn a profit on my expenditures...............WHY DOESN'T TED SELL HIS STUFF JUST TO GET HIS MONEY BACK.  I will do my best to show up if only to say Hello and share a coffee and donuts.

Nightrider

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 25/March/2009 at 4:39pm

Nightrider

Your aspirations are pretty low…………I can’t see how you can’t make your money back………….for instance if I told you I have a machine here for a buck…………you would still bitch and whine that it was not worth your gas and time to come to Toronto for it…………..your still full of sh*t........... I know we will never see you……but hay……….I still get a kick out of you.

Doug & Cmaster........I look forward to seeing you soon........maybe we will do dinner again.

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Date Posted: 25/March/2009 at 7:05pm
Dinner sounds good to meThumbs%20Up

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 26/March/2009 at 11:22am
Great.....dinner for Doug and Cmaster........................I'm full of $hit LOL

Adwa, I know I can get my money back, but that's not what business dictates.....will you sell me your house at the same price as you paid for it. If you say yes.....I'll see you in Muslim Town Toronto real soon . I HATE THAT PLACE

Nightrider

Date Posted: 26/March/2009 at 6:00pm

I won't be there LOL........I would love to go and buy stuff from KleenKuip.............but it's all to expensive............I can't buy machinery with the aspiration of making my money back................I have to turn a profit on my expenditures...............WHY DOESN'T TED SELL HIS STUFF JUST TO GET HIS MONEY BACK.  I will do my best to show up if only to say Hello and share a coffee and donuts.

Nightrider

I love being the most expensive guy on the block. I have watched my new and old competitors come and go because of their super duper discount pricing and I am still here. And I can afford to service the hell out of my customers and I can afford to actually sell a chemical product that has more solids and less water.

The first 3 letters in Profit is Pro and that's what we are all about at Kleen Kuip. I have said it before "You can but oats at one price before it goes into the horse and at a discounted price after it comes out of the horse"

-------------

Date Posted: 27/March/2009 at 12:33pm
PROFITEER..............also starts with PRO and I don't see anything Professional in that word LOL

How about Proabortion ( nothing good about killing babies ) Problematic ( that word screams with desire ) Probation ( every criminals dream ) Procrastination ( carpet cleaners favorite pastime ) Profanity ( we all know that one )

I can go on , but I PROMISED a customer I would help PROLIFERATE his cost cutting and PROFILE his uneeded  inventory.

Nightrider

Posted By: Mark McMaster
Date Posted: 27/March/2009 at 3:06pm
LOL This is too funny.

Ted if you guys can get me a raptor brush head (brush head only) for a decent price, I'll even stop in to Toronto to see ya's.

-------------
Don't take your organs to heaven.....
Heaven knows we need them here

http://www.mcmastertile.com - www.mcmastertile.com

Date Posted: 28/March/2009 at 12:03pm
nightrider,

The first 3 letters in Prostitute are also PRO.

How pro does she look?

Remember, looks are deceiving.

Things don't always look the way they are.

-------------

Date Posted: 28/March/2009 at 1:06pm
She looks not bad................ didn't think about Prostitute.....Why did you LOL

Oh yeah..............all your magic conventions Camera 
                                                Nightrider

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 28/March/2009 at 2:41pm

She looks not bad................ didn't think about Prostitute.....Why did you LOL

Oh yeah..............all your magic conventions Camera 

Nightrider

It is kinda hard to ignore Jack.

Especially in Vegas eh?

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net