Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

SGK Invades CANADA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:15pm
I have been on the phone with them since Friday finially starting to get somewhere.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:18pm

Don't give up. stir the sh*t and if they want proof of your argument..........just direct them to this site and let them read all this crap and your complaints for themselves........

Nightrider

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:22pm

don't tell them to come here and read all the negative posts

they'll tell you,, you were stoopie for ordering from him in the first place LOL!!

My RX-20 skids showed up today like you said they would Ken

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:24pm

I can tell you that the Visa will think twice before hiring a carpet cleaner...................

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:25pm
Steaminpile:   I had a glide showup at one time to.  But this is a little more than a glide.  I used to defend SGK at one time. this is where trust got me.Guitar
Just My opinion
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:47pm

I understand Doug

but there is your side,Ken's side

and in the middle somewhere......there is the truth

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:52pm
Steminplie:  I took SGK's side after meeting him and then doing bit of business  regarding a glide which I paid for.  I thought all the American crap was siimple bs.  I even got fried daily on the other boards for saying I had nothing but good dealings with SGK so all you people are wrong.  So you defend SGK if you want.  I have no problem passing the torch onto you. All I have at stake is $1117. 73 I think.  So I wish you well.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:54pm

Doug you knew the ass kicking you would get but you were man enough to come on board to let every one know that you were taken. What gets me is how Dennis must have enjoyed sinking his boot in your head while you were down. I told you so written all over his swelled head on the other board. How proud you must be Dennis.

Then after padman the good man that he is said this is no laughing matter and he is sorry that this happened to you Doug. Dennis in small letter said yes he also feels bad for you.

Edited by Moderator1
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:00pm

Would an honest man withdraw money out of someone's account and then argue when it comes time to put it back? would an honest man call and say I took your money but I can't get the wand you ordered? Would an honest man after getting caught then try to substitute the wand with a different one? Would an honest man admit there is a problem? Well Steminplie? You take who's ever side you like.  I will have no hard feelings.  Luckily the people on Padmans board don't hold it against me for making an a** out of myself regarding SGK. Guitar

Just My opinion
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:13pm

I'm really sorry to hear about this Doug.  If it results in Ken being banned from this bb also it will have been for a very worthy cause and I will certainly chip in to help you out if it comes to that.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:18pm
Harry: Thanks all one has to do is go back a couple of pages.  The threads tell the story. Tiwands $699. us. Then a few later another thread says the wands are sold out.  How can there be a supply problem?Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:29pm

I don't want Kenny banned... I want him to come here and face his shame....  The last people in the carpet cleaning world that supported him have been bitten...

he doesn't have to be banned.... we'll just boycott and ignore...and call names until our hearts are free... and then he will be forgotten..

Na Na Na Na....nana na na...hey hey hey GOODBYE!!!!!

Kenny Nipples Harris a Crook

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:45pm
Steamer:  You may be included in a class action law suti for slandering SGK's good name.  You have been warned.Guitar
Just My opinion
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:50pm

geez,I guess I wanted to believe that ken was trying to turn his reputation around.

but once again I was wrong about ken.

Hey,I'm sorry you got screwed Doug,I was thinking about that cheap Ti wand deal too.

I've stuck up for Ken in the past as well and he would turn around and post something to prove me wrong or go and screw someone over.

guess I was hoping it was mostly B.S.

I just found it odd that he would screw things up on the only BB he isn't banned from LOL

I guess Terry isn't that far away from here if I feel the need for a glide,and Ted at Kleenkuip could sell me some duct cleaning equip.....or Fibreclean

Edited by Steaminpile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>