Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

SGK Invades CANADA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:55pm

please sue me.... Ken is a crook!!!!! plain and simple he shouldn't have done what he did..

that was wrong... I trusted this man...I myself would buy from ken I like him...

but he's just another wolf in sheep's clothing...

I push a wand and move furniture for a living ...just like all of us here... we work hard for our money, and I don't think it's fair for a slime bag to steal it away...

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:14pm
SGK: I may be the stupid one.  But now you know why I like to deal with emails and not the phone. My version is nicely typed. How about yours?Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:18pm

lol

doug you make me laugh......

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:24pm
When will it ever end?Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:27pm

Well doug he's going to sue you for slander... so he says... I don't know why...???

100,000 dollars hope you have your check book ready...lol

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:29pm

Why is that how much he needs to start another venture.Guitar

Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:30pm
I will have ot inform Visa of his latest threat to ship whatever he can get his hands on.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:31pm

doug you going to pay a few years rent for the old boy...

Kenny stop lurking and post ... we want to know where you stand!

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:34pm
Probably with his back up against the wall.Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:44pm
WARNING: SGK is going to sue anyone for slander who contributes to this thread.Guitar
Just My opinion
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 1:35am
Even I wouldn't have expected this from Ken. I knew he screwed Mike over on this, but I didn't know you bought one too Doug. If I had known you bought one, I would have told you what he was pulling a week and a half ago.  I understand your being tempted enough to give it a shot...But that was one of those "Too good to be true" deals. Those wands don't even sell for that from the manufacturer to distributors.  And new 4-jetters have not been produced for a very long time.

I hope that you get your money back soon. And I hope that Ken loses his Visa acct. just like he lost his MC acct. and his ebay privileges.

Take care,
Lisa
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 1:59am
Lisa: You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Point 1, I have never screwed Mike about as you put it, but a dealer did that to me by telling me he could deliver wands that he could not. My fault for believing it I guess. I never lost a MC account. I still have it. And point 3, I have never advertised on E-Bay, ever. So certainly never lost posting there.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
pailliotet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pailliotet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:07am
Ken, you lieing ass, you have told me a plenty of times that you can't take Mastercards...

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:22am
Mike: Not for the manufacturing business. I still have a MC on the carpet cleaning business. Separate company. I do not take it on Aqua-Jet or Turboteck.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>