Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

SGK Invades CANADA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:39am

Instead of everybody ganging up on Ken, let him settle his personel problems with those involved and let's get back to posting lighter topics instead of head hunting...........Ken will do what has to be done to rectify the error.

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 6:06am

Only problem I see with that NightRider is that Ken USES these boards to find suckers... so here is where the suckers complain.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 7:43am
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 7:51am
How many more people will come forward?Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 7:54am
Did I read somewhere this whole restituation thing is supose to take place on Friday?Guitar
Just My opinion
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 11:46am

There is a Friday in every week!

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 12:09pm
This Friday, February 18th is correct. The wand is being sold Thursday evening, so the credit will be applied directly to your account the following day.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 12:12pm
Way to go! Bravo Kenny!
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 1:40pm
Glad to hear SGK.  Then this matter can be put rest.Guitar
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:11pm

Finally

You all can put away the guns and hatchets, Ken is not a warlock, he passed the smell test once again, I was never in doubt, Ken just likes to get attention and keep you all jumping, he always seems to come through........when will all the" Sorry Kenny" posts start to happen.

NIGHTRIDER

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:40pm

I am not the best in handling confrontations. I let my mechanic Ross do that for me. As the sign besides Ross's desk says...

But we have all had a lot of laughs poking fun at each other and Ken has taken the heat more than most. But I just can't see Ken shi**ing where he eats. I am positive this will pass and all will work out and we will be one big happy family again.

I have heard many negative name calling about Ken. But I have never heard of anyone flat out saying they dislike him. Now maybe just maybe Ken needed doug and mike's money to bridge the wand purchases. As Steamer has said he has not done anything that our politicians and Donald Trump haven't done on a regular basis.

I hate to think of some of the things I did in my younger years to keep this company afloat.

Thank god I was never caught.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:50pm

Strange thing is...........criminals usually catch themselves........too much wine.......too many woman.........and too much song

nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:54pm
Nightrider: I always thought it was a greed thing that usually caused their downfall.  Enough is never enough.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:56pm
we all use the mastercard to pay the visa bill sometimes....it's called survival
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>