Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Night/Steamer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 4:56pm
JACK JUST LIKES THE SOUND OF HIS OWN VOICE. HE LIKES TO RAMBLE ON AND ON ABOUT POINTLESS S**T. HE'S THE THE ONLY REAL CLEANER HEAR DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT. AND FOR YOUR INFO JACK I DON'T SHOVE THAT CRAP IN MY MOUTH (CHIPS AND POP) MY BODY IS A TEMPLE. AND AS FAR AS MY WORK GOES' YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 7:00pm

Jack Quack from Quebec just took a body slam

nukem nukem

ruserious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruserious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:56pm
Dearest Mr. Nightrider, are you insinuating that we, the other members of this board,  should tolerate such diabolical nonsense from an inferior whose mind is insufficiently sophisticated? Well if so I presume your presumptions are precisely incorrect and your ignorant insinuations are too obnokerous for us to tolerate. And if you wish to carry on with this silly verbal intercourse, I shall pass on a word to you that will totally dislocate you!

Signed, Language Police! 
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:33am
Originally posted by ruserious ruserious wrote:

Dearest Mr. Nightrider, are you insinuating that we, the other members of this board,  should tolerate such diabolical nonsense from an inferior whose mind is insufficiently sophisticated? Well if so I presume your presumptions are precisely incorrect and your ignorant insinuations are too obnokerous for us to tolerate. And if you wish to carry on with this silly verbal intercourse, I shall pass on a word to you that will totally dislocate you!

Damn he's got the dictionary out....Double Word score!!!!!!!!
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 7:11am

Damm I love to read words like that. I have to read Night riders and ruserious post twice to make sure I got it right, the difference is that there is humor in Nightrider posts and you know we all love that.

Long live the English language!!!!!!!! 

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:00am

I've been gone for a few days and these two jokers are still here.

I can't believe the real CERTIFIED Carpet Tech's sit here and listen to total nonsence.

I have a fleet of 40 or so truckmounts and everyone is Certified.

The Tech's, the helpers, my telemarketors, the office people.

It's much easier up here in the states but an operating standard must be set.

That's the IICRC

What do you want humor??????or Certified knowledge!!!

Carpet Cleaning Country Bumpkin have got to GO!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:09am

Relax Stanley I have been preaching IICRC courses and education since I walked into this site. It was to early in the morning to be serious.

I must say you are the first company I have heard of that gets their Telemarketers and office people certified. Which course do you have them take?

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:19am

they take the carpet and the upholstery for the min....and are always welcome to take more.  I pay for the courses but I want everyone in my organization to have an idea of what they are talking about.

Oh I also put them in the truck to clean too.  so they can also see what they are talking about.

If there where ISO 9000 standards for carpet cleaning my company would have them.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:36am

I commend you on your efforts to have a responsible and reputable company, however I feel it is the individual carpet cleaner that bulks the most at educating them selfs.

I am also glad you mentioned putting your staff on the truck to experience what exactly they were taught in the courses. That would have been my next question. It must boost your telemarketers confidence to know that they know what there talking about to potential customers. Hats off to you sir. 

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:40am
If you ain't Certified, you ain't fit to wash my truck much less carpet.....lol
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:05pm

Please , all this fighting.....I can't take it

NIGHTRIDER

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 8:04pm

Stanley and Mr Steamer should form a partnership...might create a profitable company between the two of you........could work, many a Company is made up of a combo of brains and well trained carbon based automatons.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 9:26pm

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY " android"

nightrider

Marty S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 9:43pm

Humor is good. 

Knowledge is secondary.

Carpet cleaning isn't all that complicated.

Running the business side of things is where the skill is required.

Porky's Pearls of Wisdom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>