Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Detergent Free Cleaning Again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 12:28pm

Man oh man,

To talk about Don Eldred this way is unbelieveable.

Anybody who knows or has met Don will have no doubt he is no one's patsy.

Don is a scrapper, honest and opinionated. Its almost funny when you see him being mild mannered.

I use DFC and all my techs have it on board now. To say they are sceptical is an understatement. I drink a capful of DFC for each one of them to show how safe it is. With me being a health and safety teacher most people realize I'm not  the type to take unnecessary risks.

Sponsored Links

Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 12:49pm

Don is insulting!

talking about people without wits!

he doesn't even know whats in DFC and he's supporting it!

Lee is drinking it!

why do you think they don't put everything on the label!

Jim said it himself, they are more open than most!

That means they have something to hide

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 1:28pm

Suction is such a smart guy, I would take his opinion of this brand new (not even on the market) product that he's never tried over the opinions of Don and Lee who have actually been testing it and have been nice enough to give us a preview to help us get the jump on our competition.

As for their having done so little for this industry, perhaps Mr Suction can tell us what he has done.

PS I didn't see either of these guys tooting their own horns, could you copy and paste where they did Suction.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 1:38pm

Harry the leatherguy!

read and you'll find it Harry

do you need to be spoon fed!

Jim himself can not post the ingredients on the net!

Harry you are a fool!

It must be all that crap you leather guys inhale!

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 2:03pm

Suction,

Put the crack pipe away.

Everybody is allowed to shill here. If you don't want to try the product, it's OK. Nobody cares

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 2:05pm

Yes, I need to be spoon fed Ralph. Show me where Don is tooting his horn.  

Yes I am a dummy but not so dumb as to distribute for the Krook.

Edited by Harry
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 8:13pm

I WOULD LIKE TO ADRESS THIS QUESTION TO JIM DARLING..............GENERAL LEE STATES THAT HE DRINKS A CAPFUL OF D.F.C FOR EACH OF HIS TECHS TO PROVE THAT IT IS A SAFE PRODUCT

QUESTION: DO YOU RECOMMEND THIS PRACTISE, IF NOT WHY.

QUESTION: WHAT POSSIBLE AILEMENTS CAN OCCURE BY DRINKING 2 TO 4 OZ OF THIS D.F.C PRODUCT.

QUESTION: SHOULD SOMEONE DRINK D.F.C IS IT RECOMMENDED TO DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS AFTERWARDS, INDUCE VOMITTING, AND OR CONSULT POISON CONTROL.

iF THESE QUESTIONS ARE NOT ANSWERED HERE I WILL P.M JIM DARLING AND LATER POST HIS RESPONSE

NIGHTRIDER

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 9:10am

Nightrider

DO I RECOMMEND DRINKING DFC? OF COURSE NOT.

WHY NOT: BECAUSE IT DORESN'T TASTE VERY GOOD (BUT DOES TASTE LIKE LEMONS)

IF YOU DRINK 2 - 4 OUNCES WHAT AILMENTS CAN OCCUR? NOTHING!

IF YOU DRINK TOO MUCH DO WE RECOMMEND PLENTY OF ....  I REALLY CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE DRINKING THIS STUFF ON PURPOSE BUT IF THEY DO THEN THE WORST THING THAT MIGHT HAPPEN IS THEY GET "THE TROTS"

Hope this answers your questions

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 12:57pm

So what you're confirming is that according to you speaking on behalf of Chemspec, although you do not recommend drinking D.F.C you do guarantee that one cannot get sick and that 4 ounces is alright to drink. The worst thing that can happen if too much is taken internally is that he/she gets the runs. Am I correct in your assessment.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 1:49pm

Nightrider I do not recommend drinking DFC at all - even 4 ounces. If you are thirsty on the job, why not ask your customer (if possible) for a glass of water. it is probably more refreshing.

You might get the runs or you might get an upset stomach that is all!

i am sure you would agree that common sense prevails here

HOWEVER IF WE DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE THEN...

Maybe on your next trip to Toronto we can all meet at Ted's, knock a few back and see who gets an upset stomach. i might even take a page out of the Steak House marketing manual.

If you buy a 20 litre pail and drink it all - it's FREE!

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 3:46pm

That sound like a plan, we'll invite General lee 'cause he seems to really like that stuff. He has to be your best endorser for D.F.C drinking a capful for all his workers to prove that it's safe. I wonder what he had to do to entice his employees to work with the caustic chemicals..........GIVE THEM DANGER PAY. I'll await my sample from Kleenkuip and see what it does on a restaurant carpet, or a dirty Government building in which I have 7 in Ontario that I do on a regular basis.

Will it clean a dirty carpet or is it designed to freshen carpets up that are slightly soiled.

Nightrider

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 4:12pm

I'll take a DFC 105 on the rocks please.

Order it here:

http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/

If they won't serve that try "catfight"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 4:14pm

Nightrider

I would not recommend that you use this on a dirty restaurant carpet - you more than likely will be disappointed. Now I don't want you to take this the wrong way so let me explain.

Whenever anyone comes out with something new most cleaners immediately think of the "worst case scenario" to try it out on. That is their test. DFC cleaning or any form of Green Cleaning" MUST be looked at differently.

We all know that cleaners clean things ranging from not dirty at all to absolute pigpens. I DO THINK ANY "GREEN CHEMICAL" MADE BY ANYONE WILL NOT PERFORM AS WELL AS TRADITIONAL CHEMISTRIES ON TRASHED OUT CARPET. THIS IS NOT WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR

The whole concept here is to use it on most things you run across. I have said repeatedly that DFC will not clean everything. It is not supposed to! It is designed to be used for everyday stuff you run into. The whole story with green stuff is that you minimize YOUR EXPOSURE to the bad stuff. You also eliminate your customers exposure to VOC's etc.

From time to time (as in a greasy restaurant) you need to bring out the heavy guns. I certainly understand that and support that.

Having said that i was just talking with Don yesterday who told me that he eliminated his prespray and just ran DFC trough the truck and was impressed. I do not know what equipment you operate but i can tell you that the hotter the water the better DFC will work.

I just wanted to let you know publicly that a restaurant carpet might not be the best place to test this. If it works out - that's great. To get a feel for it it might be wiser to try it on "normal soiling first"

Jim

Jim Darling
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 4:45pm

Jim

On the other side of the coin as you know we sell lots of Enz-All absolutely  (Kick Ass) the best for restaurants and heavy soiling.  I am adamant about CC not using it in homes.

Enz-All is not built for homes, but many CC say, " Hell No" they use it on everything.  If they will not listen to me what makes you think they will listen to you. 

SEEING IS BELIEVING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>