Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Detergent Free Cleaning Again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 6:12pm

Ted, you are 100% right regarding the enz-all on residential carpeting. Chemspec's Enz-All is a GREAT product and I use it all the time on restaurant carpets, kitchen floors, and behind the woks & fryers. I even used it to clean some acoustic ceiling tiles with success, mind you I did add sodium percarbonate to it. The thing is, if it cleans only something that is already clean.......I might as well not clean it, save my time and D.F.C and just collect the money. I realize I'm talking without reason, but just what is Green Clean good for. I clean with temperatures up to 350 Degrees/1300 psi.......I'll see what it does and get back to you.

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 8:22pm

Nightrider - I really do like your posts - intelligence and wit combined. Let me try this again. We sincerely beleive that DFC is a great innovation for several reasons.

1. It really does clean well

2. Will it clean really trashed out stuff - probably not

3. Will it clean at lot of carpets - absolutely YES

4. Does it work better with hot water - absolutely YES

5. Will it clean the greasiest, dirty carpet found in a restaurant.? My initial reaction is to say no but go ahead when you get your sample and see what happens. If you say it cleans this situation well then I would take that as an incredible positive endorsement.

6. The real value in both ECOgent and DFC is that these 2 products adress some serious issues that we are faced with. All chemicals that we as a society are exposed to and use are not good for us. An analogy is that for many years Thetford Mines was the world's leading asbestos mining town. When they all retired to collect a pension, as we all know most of them died and as a society we all figured out that mining asbestos was very dangerous.  As they say in French - pointe finale.

7. I have learned a lot over the past 2 years about the industry I am involved in. There are very serious questions being raised by a lot of different people. The carpet cleaning industry really doesn't get to see them because beleive it or not the professional industry is made up of typically small people who do not have a collective voice.

8. At Chemspec we believe that the future is here now and most of the traditional chemistries we all use have definite long term effects.

9. The real value for you as a cleaner is that DFC and ECOgent offer you first of all - safety for you and your customer. It also offers you a tremendous marketing tool. In our office we get calls at least 3 times a week from all over the country from concerned home or business owners about chemcial safety, childrens safety, pets safety. Combine this with the incredible increase in asthma and other respiratory ailments out there and you have a market that is ideal for the right message

10. This message is really very simple. i will clean your carpet safely, i will not introduce VOC's and other toxic materials into your home or business. We have more 3rd party verifications on this than any other product in the world.

I would love you to try DFC in the restaurant. I hope it meets your expectations. More importantly than this i hope you realize the real benefits that it offers you

Jim

Jim Darling
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 9:17pm

Jim, I'm always impressed with the way you handle opposition with a positive and articulate way of standing with both feet braced on each side of the argument. Your calling was a politician, and you could have been 2 billion dollars richer today. Science of old and science of today is seperated only by the way we measure particles, in the 50-60's it was parts per hundred and thousand..........today it's parts per million,& billion.......if technology continues on its path, that would mean the water we drink today will be poison for the generations to come, with that said, unlike the industries of Asbestos ( which was a government coverup regarding its carcinogenic properties) Coal, Lead, and the like, I have yet to hear of the average housewife today at 85 years of age or the nightcleaner of the 60's 70's & 80's dying of some kind of chemical toxin poisioning of cleaning products of old. I acknowledge the need of better science in our cleaning products and industry, but to say that it is of utmost importance plays a  trivial mind game with me. 75% of the food we eat is modified, altered, fortified with who knows what, has no nutritional value, packed with hydrogenated oils, saturated fats, a million calories per teaspoon. 16 spoons of sugar in a glass of Coke, fast food that causes kidney failure and ages us by 10 years.........Jim , I can go on and on..........I feel the least of societies worries is what soap is cleaning our carpet, and if any Provinical or Federal Government official would present me a written letter stating that my chemicals have to be GREEN, I would take a fast hop, skip and a jump over to the nearest lawyers office and place a class action law suit against all concerned, and would obtain a quick injunction. Please don't get me wrong with all this Green stuff, I wish you success and would gladly purchase it considering it works. I just get a little offended when you and Ted come on so strong and others who posted here regarding D.F.C making statements that the times are changing and the wave of the future is now with D.F.C, It's just a little too much hype..............I would like to think of myself as the voice of all those who think like me. Thanks

Nightrider 

Edited by nightrider
Teflondonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teflondonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 9:51pm

Well, we had all heard that food is a powerful weapon........

Guess we will have to get used to the fact that it can be a powerful cleaner too..........................

.........Teflondonster.......
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 4:16pm

Chemspec DFC was designed more as a pre-spray, steam cleaner or pad cleaner.
I thought I would try it as a spotter agent. Tried it on a serious 3 month old coffee splash.

Click here for Chemspec DFC Coffee Stain Demo Video

Seeing is Believing!

Edited by Carpetologist
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 5:04pm

Nice...................Try in on a 3 hour red wine stain.

Did you spray Steamer...Doug.......& Kenny with that D.F.C Stuff.............Cause they all disappeared too

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 5:20pm

Good one Nightrider

That was a good demo Ted.  Too bad you had to pump your spray so many times to get the chemical to come out. Next time prime it big boy.

Edited by Adwa
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 5:28pm

Nightrider

Would you like that to be cheap Niagara Wine or expensive imported.

We offer both.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 5:48pm

You're the host Ted, So I guess I will have to accept the Cheap Niagara Wine. That was an impressive demo I have to admit, Jim should pay you a commission for all these demos plus your time. Was that pure or diluted. Tell me does the D.F.C suds up at all, or is it non foaming like all good non detergent cleaners.

Nightrider

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 6:47pm

Nightrider

0 foam. Zero foam. If it did foam then it would have detergents in there and we could not call it DFC could we

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 7:24pm

I guess you caught my Trick Question........very observant of you..............I tried

Nightrider

Teflondonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teflondonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 8:20pm
Lets see it work on the wine stain the same way.
.........Teflondonster.......
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 9:01pm
Tef you will have to wait until Monday. I promised Ted I would save some quality wine out of my bottle for him.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2005 at 9:02pm

It didn't do crap!

All I see is soap on top of Stain!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>