Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

psi chart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 1:59am
They lied........................
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 6:36am
That is becaust the instructor never operated a tm?
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 2:25pm

This is a porty world....

when you pull up to a customers house with a TM a lot of them have never seen one before

www.mr-steamer.com
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 2:31pm

probably more so in larger cities

only customers I come across that have not seen a TM are the ones that have never had their carpets cleaned professionally or they have only used the one outfit in town that uses a porty

if I lived in an area full of high rises I would definately have a porty

A.K.A.
Andy
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 2:44pm

No you wouldn't....

NO WAY!

I started doing portable calls again after 5 years of not doing any....

it's too time consuming.... you got to check in with security... bring the stuff to the back... move you van back to the front... walk back to the back.. go up to the apt. sh*t I forgot something....

I did one that was trashed 2 br/ Lr/Dr and hall... took me three hours for 80 bucks hal was n/c

and she was fussy Insisting on me going over and over traffic areas...I was getting worried about the apt below...lol

if I ever do apt's again I'll charge by the hour

for get it!!

once again I am refusing porty work

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 3:44pm
Get willy's vac booster???
Just My opinion
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 3:49pm

steamer send me the porty work ok?

my # is (905) 453-3311

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2005 at 4:12pm
There's no flies on your back.......Jackblack
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2005 at 2:18pm

When I use my porty I have a 2 wheeler for my  buckets, sprayer, cords, rake, and a bin in to carry my chems,all that stuff you don't want to make an extra trip down the elevator for.

Plus I use the porty to suck the crud out of the bottom of the tm waste tank.

As far as them lieing, I'm just trying to figure the motivation.  Maybe it makes you dump more water to regulate the heat exchanger.

Who knows?

Edited by Advantage
CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2005 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Advantage Advantage wrote:

I'm just trying to figure the motivation.  Maybe it makes you dump more water to regulate the heat exchanger.

Who knows?

???? I'm lost but you can always dump the regulated water back into the fresh water tank... Just re run it...

I love it saves me alot of water

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2005 at 8:16pm
We run hot enough in the summer without the heat on. so we don't dump much water.
Just My opinion
Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 7:52pm

Ok so I'm confused, my Bridgpoint Saber (Prochem Blazer) dumps into the water box, when it gets full it dumps into the waste tank.  Thanks for making me think Mr. Steamer .

So what is their reasoning for not dumping into the fresh water tank?  Hot water is being pumped from the water box anyway.

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 8:28pm
The water in your water box is for your wand.  the machine only dumps into the waste tank to cool it self down when the wand is not working.  My machine dumps at I believe about 245 degrees. It runs at about 220 230  with the heat off in the summer single wand.  We have the heat on if dual wanding.  .as far as dumpng into the fresh water tank. water could get too hot. Your water box dumps water if it exceeds 180 degrees. If your fresh water tank was low the water may cause damage to your pump or other component or just dump it because it is too hot.
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 10:45pm

your temperature control solenoid dumps into your suction line but you don't see it, it's underneath, depending at what temperature you set it at....re-run that to your fresh water tank... your fresh water tank is big enough to cool the in coming hot water..no matter how low it gets  it'll never reach 185*f you'll run out first...

there are two relief valves one on your heat exchanger that goes off at 325*f(emergency shut down) and one that goes off at 185*f in your waterbox....the warm water that runs into your water box comes from your pressure unloader... and very rarely does it ever reach 185.

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>