Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

psi chart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 10:56pm
I wouldn't think a blazer would dump much water.  It depends on the size of your water tank and the size of your waste tank weather this is worth all the hastle or not.  We have water softeners we carry a good supply of water have 100 gallon waste tanks with po's so what is the big deal.
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 7:33am

I think if your doing a lot of furniture...it'll help alot...

100 gallons doesn't go very far when doing furniture... the only good thing you do doug is turn your temp up high...so you don't loose much while cleaning carpet.... but I'm sure you'll burn through 25-30 gallons while cleaning a 3 piece

to each his own.... I like to get 6 jobs or so out of my fresh water tank... I hate to fill up at the customers house

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 7:56am
We pass next ot no water as we have the diverter valve off when cleaning furniture. 6 jobs?? How the hell big is your water tanks??  If you carry a 100 gallons and cool down the unit after each job. less than 17 gallons per job??
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 9:32am

Yes I know... I cool down into the fresh water tank..lol and I run at 350 psi and if it's clean or real hot I'll run at 250

my tank is 110 gallons....lol

and I run my steam real hot... helps to save water too

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 1:40pm
So what you are saying is you circulate all your water to your fresh water tanks? You must also have small jets on your plastic wand??
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 2:11pm
Something is small.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 3:47pm

yup..... regular Jets....

you don't pay attention but the darn machine dumps a lot of water into your waste tank

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 4:25pm
I found the Bruin II's dumped much more water than the 405's
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123