Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

If you wanna shot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:28pm
I can't help after carefully reading all the posts but to come up with only one thing.  Mr. Steamer.  You are a ledgen in your own mind.  And if you can be all that you can be and accomplish all this each and  everyday and clean by the standards set forth I am surprised they make a truckmount that can keep up to you.
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:38pm
these are the facts...in my mind and out my mind...I stand by what I said
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:38pm

Its not the point Mr. Steamer.

These people on the boards may want to learn some tricks too you know.

I have a lot of excellent cleaners and I'll tell you a few are just like you.I don't doubt you get few redos. I used to be just like you. Then I opened my eyes and learned even more. Is there a problem with that?

You honestly don't want to take out some stains that drive some customers wild for years?

The customers like my cleaners too, however facts are facts.

The fewer calls they get, the more money I make. Now explain that.

As for the red wine, easy stuff, not like koolaid which is a pain. Lets open our eyes eh?

Good night Mr. Steamer, I'd like to meet you someday. I'm definitely not like you think ask anyone who knows me. I'm 44 and part of the Led Zeppelin generation LOL. Not some fossil with a plastic pen holder.

Don't worry , I won't be here to bug you for a while.

terry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:41pm
Doug LMAO
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:46pm
Lilhood I didn't mind I like to post...I enjoy debating with you...pick on me anytime something educational will come out.....no one knows everthing we are all here to learn...plus I just like to see myself type
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 1:42pm

I'm sure you know how to clean,but you leave me wondering if you are charging enough?

You shouldn't have to do 35-40 jobs a week or what ever to make $$$

IMO

You're going to run yourself ragged.

I have no trouble believing you,I used to do 5-8 jobs a day 6 days a week working for someone else.

Now that I'm on my own,I do 3-4 and bring in the same $$$ at the end of the day

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 3:22pm

All work and no play will make you rich and dead. I say, do 3 jobs and head off to the golf course

BTW,,,doing houses really sux I dont need some old bag following me around asking if I can get the grape juice her kid spilled 15 years ago or asking me to move some 400 pound desk. Commercial is the way to go bro!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:29pm

Six a day is no problem for me. I've been cleaning for a long time.  I know what I can do.. the adverage call is 150.  Lets not talk about anything anymore...I don't want anyone to go crying to Ted.

soap and water...that's all cleaning is...soap and water

soap & water = money

when you guys can debate like men...then come test me.

Ted just ban me...cause I ain't gonna stop

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:31pm

BTW......if I need to take a hard stain out I'll just call TED...he's the magician...he can make anything disappear

He's the Great Hardini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:40pm
steamer what did you gross last year?

damn bro you work 6 days a week? when do you spend your money? do you take a long vacation in the winter?

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:42pm
steamer i'm sure you have already posted this but what city are you in and what machine do you use?
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:49pm
I Run 2 trucks...I have a Prochem Legend, and a Cleanco.....I run every where...right from oakville to oshawa in any given day.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 6:43pm

Each truck brought in a 150 thou for the year......ching ching!!

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 7:46pm
you da man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>