Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

If you wanna shot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you wanna shot
    Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:28pm

I love you little wussie wanna b carpet cleaners...just taking your shots at me...my work and my customers tell you how good I am....

When I walk into a house I am a conquering hero by the time I walk out.

call me when you need your carpets cleaned...I'll show you how it's done..

I have the touch

I clean more carpets in a day, than most in a week, with no re service, tons of praise, repeats and lots of referrals.

this is fact son

Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:39pm

WOW!!!!!!!!

Boy are you good!!!!!

You know what they say about people who have to toot their own horn eh??

You have serious issues buddy.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:41pm
what now you wanna fight???put up them dukes
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:50pm
I rest my case.
terry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:50pm

Steamer you clean or youre techs?

How many in a day? ROOMS ,STAIRS FURNITURE ETC?.On a good week i'll clean about 20 homes , 3 br ,lr ,dr ,24 stairs and about 3 sofas 5 love seats and a couple of arm chairs.That's a good week.To bad it's not each week.

p.s i'm a one man show .Regards Terry

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:54pm
On a good week I'll do 36-40...this is no joke
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:59pm

So I guess you never pilelift bad ta's, allow an adequate dwell time, give a post bonnet place an air mover to facilitate drying, try spot removal, groom in the protector, pad all furniture or carefully clean fine fabrics.

BECAUSE IF YOU DID, you'd have to use a helicopter OR you wouldn't be on this forum day and night.

Not saying you're a liar but................

You think we are all idiots?????????

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:04pm

this my day tommorrow...9 am doctors office 800 sq ft..

10-12 5 areas

11-1  sofa/chair,3 chairs, 8 dining chairs, 1 area

1-3 seven areas

thats a slow day....

and all jobs are done correctly...I'm not an old man like you lilhood...I stay in shape

I've done 11 jobs in oneday.....

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:05pm

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

On a good week I'll do 36-40...this is no joke

I am just curious 40 divided by 5 =8 houses a day. I take it the people bring their houses to you. I am not including travel or breaks but that only leaves you an hour a job everything included.  Are you the six million dollar man?  You must have more than 1 truck to accomplish this.  Even if you were running 2 wands at each job I personally do not think a quality job can be done that fast. @ an averag of a $100.00 per job you make good coin.  But to do that many jobs they must average 100 sq. ft. per job.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:08pm
6 days a week...and no it's not...I can't believe you can't handle 6 per day...I do ...I like 5 perday.....I thought this was the norm for everybody
terry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:11pm

You must work week ends or 16 hr days if you don't work on sat &sun?.8 homes a day .What 2 rooms a home and a couple of stairs?lol.

What to you charge per s.q and stairs etc.Terry

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:12pm

I will divulge my identity just to prove I'm not lying..I talk a lot of crap...but I'm one of the best damn cleaners around...there's a long list of people who will say so...

One thing I don't lye about is the quality of my work, and the customer service that I offer...

I'm ruff here but thats because I've been smiling all damn day

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:14pm

You see Mr. Steamer,

when you DON'T RUN IN SOMEONES HOUSE  and take your time, people feel comfortable and then allow you to clean the rest of their home.

When we give 6 jobs to a tech their job $ average is on approx. $60.00 less than when we give them 4.

Now lets see as a company owner what is more logical. Speedy cleaners with a lower average, or careful cleaners who have higher averages.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:20pm

what ever Lee......you an old man stuck in a time warp...you get about 6 jobs a week(which I know that they are probally good jobs) you have the time to sit and play with each and every spot.

I tell you what I do..and your trying to be little me

no matter what you say I'm good.....damn good...I willing to clean one of your customers for free....If she doesn't say it's the best clean she ever had...I'll eat your hat...

you make carpet cleaning out to be more than it is...like I always say 95% of the carpets out there are just straight nylon...

nylon = soap & water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>