Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Ninja 200 or 250?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ninja 200 or 250?
    Posted: 27/March/2004 at 11:38am
What's the deal on the 200 psi pump in the Ninja? Some guys say it's a 250 some say 200. Ninja does call it a "200"

thank you.
Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 1:00pm

Careful not to get a 200PSI aluminum head.

They scar very easily and are expensive to replace.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2004 at 9:23pm

J.B.  The pump in the Ninja is a 250Psi.

The distributors of the Ninja can not advertise it as a 250Psi because the Manufacture (Esteam) will void the warranty.

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2004 at 9:27pm
That makes no sense, if Esteem builds it with a 250psi pump then why call it a 200? Very stupid.

If Chevrolet put a 350 into the Corvette they don't call it a 305!
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2004 at 9:36pm

Makes sense to them when their footing the bill for warranty. You can run a pump at 200psi for a long time and it won't burn out fast. If you run it at full capacity 250 it will kill the pump faster.

You know your car can drive at 160 and up, but are you going to drive it that hard. NO because your engine will die faster then you can pay the bank back.  Make sense!!!

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 6:46am
true, so are you saying it's a 250 pump regulated to 200?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 8:06am
This machine sounds to me like it should be put in a rack beside the easyoff machines as a rental.  Surley no one attempts to do serious cleanig with this and charge much.
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 10:09am
500 psi is what you want. (WITH PUMP OUT)
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 11:59am
lol I guess you guys don't know Scott from ServiceMaster eh? He's got 6 guys working 8-12 hours a day with 100 psi machines and he's a millionaire!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by jackblack jackblack wrote:

lol I guess you guys don't know Scott from ServiceMaster eh? He's got 6 guys working 8-12 hours a day with 100 psi machines and he's a millionaire!

If you think they are busy because of the 100 psi machines you are very nieve.  Do you think the name recognition has anything to do with it.  People choose  name recognition regardless ie. Sears. Bay etc.  Because they want piece of mind and don't want to have to ask alot of questions etc.  Unfortunately some of these people are the least educated when it come to methods, cleanabiltiy etc. In this case they let Service Master do the driveing 100 psi or whatever. Just because you have a 100psi machine which is not much more than a rental  and you make money more power to you.  After all with the hundreds of thousands people around the GTA you could probably use a mop and pail and not run of people.

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 2:36pm
C'mon Doug, give Servicemaster credit, they all have rotary machines to use on the trashed places.
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 2:46pm

then why do they call the Ninja 500psi

a 500psi???

I tried one out and it wasn't even close to 500psi.

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 2:55pm
Wow Doug is that how you read my post? You think that I think they are busy BECAUSE they use 100 psi?

All I mean is they are very busy AND they use 100psi not BECAUSE they use 100psi.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by jackblack jackblack wrote:

Wow Doug is that how you read my post? You think that I think they are busy BECAUSE they use 100 psi?

All I mean is they are very busy AND they use 100psi not BECAUSE they use 100psi.

Why is the waste of space not under portable machines??  Where jackblack can justify  his 100psi cleaning machine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>