Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 10:07pm

If you want a date with me Kelpro,......... just ask..........stop stalking me

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:59pm
I guess so. Your come backs were starting to get pretty lame.
If we can't get it out, it ain't coming out!
Kelowna Cleanpro
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:53pm

Alright Kelpro, you win........I'm dumb and you're smart, now let's just end this stupidity before you stumble over a big word or 2 and hurt yourself

By the way your little slogan is moronic,  " ain't " is not proper English, and the first part " If we can't get it out " Just means YOU  SUCK as a carpet cleaner

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:49pm
Dream on...rip-off rider. Maybe you should read the book, sounds to me, that you're not the intellectual that you think you are.

Edited by kelpro
Kelowna Cleanpro
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:44pm

Pretty much, Montreal is a strange place to live and do business, you never know who loves you and who hates you..........best thing to do is just grunt like a caveman and point to things you want.............or better still just pretend you're using sign language......

Kelpro's back..........run and hide

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:39pm

Is thzt like the movie

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME?

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:38pm
si vous parlez le français, ils vous aimeront
                            Nightrider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:28pm

NR

Je connais la "joie de vivre a Montreal". J'ai rencontre ma femme sur la rue Crescent. J'ai demeurer a Montreal pour 26 ans.

And you thought I was just a one horse pony! 

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:25pm

Jim all we need is Ted with us and we'll turn Montreal inside out......bring a gun or learn how to duck real fast.........the night life here can get crazy.

Nightrider

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:23pm

No Kelpro............it means I kicked you in the balls and sent you home, now go read a book and learn something

Nightrider

kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:13pm
Cased closed? Does this mean you're taking your ball and going home? Boo hoo.
Kelowna Cleanpro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:13pm

NR

I was talking with Lee S today and he said that he wanted to meet you in Montreal as well. I think he said he is going over the Christmas period. Can you imagine that? 3 of us together in the land of Les Habitants

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:09pm

Kelpro...........case closed........just like your mind

Why not just ask yourself the question as to why YOU are in business...........to clean carpets............or.............make money

Now go have a Pepsi, clean a carpet, and make a bank deposit.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:06pm

Of course it's deionized water Jim ( NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT ) or otherwise known as " Distilled ", that doesn't make it pure water in any stretch of the imagination. This is grade 8 literature Jim you know that, I was distilling water when I was 9 years old playing around with chemistry sets.

The process of deionization is simple, cost effective and necessary for the formulation of a soft drink mixture not to alter the taste of the sugars and so that the ingrediants blend and mix well. Electrically polar molecules dissolve easily in water and that's why it's done.

This step in the preparation of the soft drink does not effect bottom line profits or costs any more than your caps you put on your gallon containers.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>