Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 9:15pm

Ok so I move couches and chairs but I charge by the square foot, I use sliders, and a lift buddy so its no big deal.  I let the customer know up front what I will move and what I won't.

I work for the money, but I realize that if I can make a decent profit on a job AND get the same house year after year I'm ahead. 

Repeats and referal keep the money coming in.  So what if I gotta move a little furniture, at least  I'm not stuck in a cubicle filling out TPS reports.

I don't know how it is in your world, but in mine if I'm going to spend a couple of hours in a house and walk away a two hundred dollar check and I can't move a few peices of furniture my customer might have a few questions for me.

Or maybe he won't question it, he just won't call me back.

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Sponsored Links

PILE_LIFTER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PILE_LIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2005 at 9:23pm
I charge extra to move crap all around, then I walk out with a 250 paycheck and i call her back
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 3:57pm
I still stand by my statement... I haven't degraded myself one little bit... I have absolutely no problems sleeping at night or cashing my paycheque for that matter. A job well done is a job well done... I just prefer to do it right the first time without pissin' and moanin' about moving a bit of furniture... Nightrider grow up and do the job your paid (maybe a little too well) to do.
just swimmin in circles
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 4:11pm

"JUST SWIMMIN IN CIRCLES" That's what your little logo says and the post you wrote above proves just that.

When I first started working ( at age 12 on a milktruck during summer vacation) making 2.50 /day from 7am to 3 pm Saturdays 5.00/day I was taught to work hard and honest and do extra work to please my boss.

I did work for the Federal Government as well as my wife and when the work killed her, all they said was " We Need The Keys Back ASAP " my wife gave her all right down to her life with NO EXTRA PAY  for services rendered.

When I started in the carpet cleaning business, I would have moved the house&foundation over 2 feet if I could, all for free, until I woke up real quick knowing that everybody was taking advantage of my good nature, since 1985 whatever I did extra I got paid for, and gained loads of respect ..........I wasn't know as the cheap carpet cleaner any longer, I was known as Jack Prince the BUSINESSMAN

Who & what do you want to be known as.............

Nightrider

papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 4:47pm
My condolences on your loss... but it sounds like you're Jack Prince the "bitter"man. And by the way, the "just swimmin in circles" is a play on something you will never understand... it's an inside joke that only I and my friends understand.Why include it you ask?? Because I could. Again, and I truly mean this, sorry about your loss.
just swimmin in circles
kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 7:59pm
Good for you papagator and Advantage!! That is the right attitude.

SpongeBob you should go back to school, only this time you should listen and stop sniffing glue. You think flybynightrider knows anything about business? What he knows about business you could write on the head of a pin.

Pepsi IS IN THE BUSINESS of making soft drinks. When is the last time you drove around in 2006 Pepsi 510 with a Pioneer CD player and power mats?? As for the other stuff about the trucks, I was explaining that Pepsi DOES A WHOLE LOT MORE that make soft drinks.

There are alot of shisters out there in the CC biz and the more people see them the more call us.

Edited by kelpro
If we can't get it out, it ain't coming out!
Kelowna Cleanpro
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 8:26pm

You keep drinking those soft drinks Kelpro and remember every one you guzzle down puts another coin in the Pepsi Bank Account..........now tell me again that Pepsi and all the companies in the world are in business other than MAKING MONEY...........what a MORON you are. Your Mother & Father are probably ashamed of you wasting all their money to put you through elementary school all the way to grade 6.........

Here's another factozoid for you DumbPro, you are paying more for the can than the actual soft drink, look at the first ingrediant on a soft drink what does it say.......WATER........

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 8:41pm

Jack

I beleive it is special deionized water

Edited by Jim Darling
Jim Darling
kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:00pm
Oh no lowrider don't make fun of my mommie and daddy...You call me a moron?
What does Pepsi sell to make money?
At least I WENT to the 6th grade.
Kelowna Cleanpro
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:06pm

Of course it's deionized water Jim ( NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT ) or otherwise known as " Distilled ", that doesn't make it pure water in any stretch of the imagination. This is grade 8 literature Jim you know that, I was distilling water when I was 9 years old playing around with chemistry sets.

The process of deionization is simple, cost effective and necessary for the formulation of a soft drink mixture not to alter the taste of the sugars and so that the ingrediants blend and mix well. Electrically polar molecules dissolve easily in water and that's why it's done.

This step in the preparation of the soft drink does not effect bottom line profits or costs any more than your caps you put on your gallon containers.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:09pm

Kelpro...........case closed........just like your mind

Why not just ask yourself the question as to why YOU are in business...........to clean carpets............or.............make money

Now go have a Pepsi, clean a carpet, and make a bank deposit.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:13pm

NR

I was talking with Lee S today and he said that he wanted to meet you in Montreal as well. I think he said he is going over the Christmas period. Can you imagine that? 3 of us together in the land of Les Habitants

Jim Darling
kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:13pm
Cased closed? Does this mean you're taking your ball and going home? Boo hoo.
Kelowna Cleanpro
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:23pm

No Kelpro............it means I kicked you in the balls and sent you home, now go read a book and learn something

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>