Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2005 at 9:20am
K guys... now I'm confused (which generally doesn't take much). Is  accellerated peroxide the same as H.P.?If so, should I continue to use in a healthcare scenario??
just swimmin in circles
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2005 at 2:47pm

Is that 7% peroxide...........Does it mention on the bottle or container some sort of stress or suspension test or below tracable limits of voc's

I'm sure it's fine but Jim should shed some light on this

Nightrider

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2005 at 3:09pm

Papagator - Accelaerated peroxide is regular peroxide with an added material(s) to make it moire reactive. It is also a great marketing name.

Nightrider - what can I say about not responding. i am  running between airports, hotels ,etc at the prsent time.

1 smoke won't kill you repeated years of smoking abuse might

1 drink the same

I think you get my drift. Minimize our exposure to the bad things only when necessary and we will all be OK

AS FAR AS CEMENT GOES: a little bit in your shoes and you are OK. Put 10 pounds on each foot and the swimming becomes much more difficult.

Do you know people who could accomodate me with this should i need the help?

Take care

Jim Darling
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2005 at 4:45pm
LOL Jim... I can help with that one. My wife's Italian..she knows people who know people etc. Just kiddin ya bud  you're a good guy. Thanks again for all the info. Just not really sure what to do next.
just swimmin in circles
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2005 at 5:27pm

Jim.......I like your last post.........sounds like you're comming around to my way of thinking..............then why not put the H.P back into the EcoGent........you yourself said it was so minute that it caused no harm.........take a giant step and put it back

Call it DeActivated Peroxide......only the Whitening Power remains

As far as the cement shoes.......cement is cheap and go do your own dirty work

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2005 at 7:50pm

Papagator

WHAT TO DO NEXT?: Well, I have a stackful of information if you are really interested in finding out what the chemical industry has NOT been telling you. if you are interested let me know.

On the positive side, i know nothing about your business but I can tell you that there are a ton of people who are interested in healthy cleaning. HEALTHY CLEANING  is very different than cleaning with "green" chemicals. This can provide you with a definite advantage in terms of marketing your message and differentiating yourself from the competition. If you want to find out more about Detergent Free Cleaning go to

www.chemspec-canada.com

Right in the middle there is a link to DETEREGENT FREE CLEANING and at the bottom of that page is a PowerPoint presentation that you can look at or save on your hard drive. It explains the whole kit and kabootle.

JACK JACK JACK WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU

My day started out with a snowy 401 to airport, meeting in YUL and now sitting in YHZ. Sat on the plane in the last row next to the proverbial "talker' who wanted to tell me his life story. i gave him your email address. he said he will be in contact. LUCKY YOU!

I check into the hotel and see a positive remark from NIGHTRIDER himself. Saying you liked a post of mine is surely better than the nicest meal in town. After this i am heading straight for the bar

Tomorrow i am going to tell a bunch of peole how they will be getting cancer from all the cleaners they are being exposed to. Wish you could be here to heckle me.

I do like the idea of de-activated peroxide. If everyone is "turning left" I have always enjoyed "turning right" In spite of that, I do know that i am right on my thoughts. There are too many people saying the same thing. Surely we all can't be wrong

Take care

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2005 at 8:01pm

Good Luck in your seminar tomorrow. I know you'll convince them to your ways.

Don't forget to move around while you speak, you never know who out to get you.

Chemicals are big business

You know what you should do Jim.......as you speak to them have a cigarette dangling from your mouth while you hold tight to your Rum & Coke.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2005 at 12:53am
I'll smokeand drinkto that NR
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2005 at 11:14am
Thanks again Jim. I will be in touch with you about the detergent free cleaning process as it seems like a good product according to other posts in this forum.... Nightrider... I have used the Ecogent before for everything at this facility and the only thing that really impressed me about it was the way it responded in bonnet cleaning. Again, maybe I did not give it long enuff' trial period as an extraction solution, but as a bonnet cleaner... it rocks.... We have a dark bluish color "Powerbond" and it looks "nearly" new, even after 10 yrs on the floor.
just swimmin in circles
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456