Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

2 or 4 jet wand ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2006 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by kane kane wrote:

Hey doug!
Go to Hydramaster.com
check out my  MAXX 470
and you will see i could handle
about  6   4 jet wandsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

SMOKEN   Smokey
If you and your machine  have the capability to do the proper job than why not utilize them??
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2006 at 2:53pm
Yep, I have tried it at Connections. Save your money on this one. The difference is barely noticeable, and certainly not worth the $500US premium this device adds to the price of a wand. Your money is much better spent adding either a Green Glide or Superglide to your wand for only $169. Then you can turn your pressure up 200 psi and benefit from the Superior cleaning you will get from the better flushing you will create in the carpet. And that difference will be very noticeable, both in the appearence and the less wear and tear on your body from the reduced effort to move the wand..
JACK ZERKIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JACK ZERKIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2006 at 2:49pm
HI DOUG JUST JOINED ANYWAY I HAVE A 47D AND WORK IN SOUTH FLORIDA TROPICS, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EVEN 2 JETS AND PRESSURE A 300 PSI THE STEAM FROM THE JETS, I,VE TRIED MOST OFTHE NEW WANDS EVEN THE NEW PFM CLOSED TOOL. TO HARD TO USE BECAUSE OF THE 47 VAC, THE WAND HAD IS OWN GLIDE BUT DIDNT HELP MUCH. I,M GOING FOR A DOUBLE BEND 1JET 110-06 HOPE THERE IS LESS STEAM. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK JACK Z,   
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2006 at 3:15pm

CALL Greenie up (www.greenglides.com) or Joe Bristor (www.coolcuffs.net) and theyll tell you all you need aboutwhant wands is best with your set ups and what Mods to get.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12