Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - High Power Portable VS Truckmount Operating costs.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

High Power Portable VS Truckmount Operating costs.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 2:57am
NukeWarning! NukeWarning! For those of you unfamiliar with KleenKuip forums, this is a Code Red Kenny Harris BS Alert. This alert is a public service to notify you of the non-stop lies of Kenny Harris.

Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Oh my, Kenny caught in a lieShocked

I have not been caught in anything of the kind. This unit will pull 160"WL. Can I help it if Friendly's knowledge about what some 3 stage vacuums can do is so dismal?  

So I'm wrong, huh?

Originally posted by SuperLiarKenny SuperLiarKenny wrote:

You cannot get maximum cfm and maximum lift at the SAME time, as you well know.

So I'm right, huh?  LOL

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 16/March/2008 at 2:59am
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 7:59am
Nope.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 10:44am
BustedLOL

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 12:27pm

Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Ken.. I have in my Van next to my TM a R e c o i l..The most powerful porty in the land..Big%20smile  I am very versatile.. Or the Recoil can be loaded in a more economical vehicle if gas went up to 12 bucks.. LOL 

John, you will not have the most powerful porty in the land till you own a Titan. Everything else is at best, second best!

WHAT..? lol.. LOL Explain why.. With 3/3 high perf 116765-13's and can add another real quick.. In parallell.. On second thought take out one vac and not bother with running the  generator.. Just as well run on Electrify ..
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 5:50pm
Right. None of the other engineers could figure it out, but you didLOL

The STD Meter
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 6:33pm
  LOL
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 7:23pm
NukeWarning! NukeWarning! For those of you unfamiliar with KleenKuip forums, this is a Code Red Kenny Harris BS Alert. This alert is a public service to notify you of the non-stop lies of Kenny Harris.

Ken.. I have in my Van next to my TM a R e c o i l..The most powerful porty in the land..Big%20smile  I am very versatile.. Or the Recoil can be loaded in a more economical vehicle if gas went up to 12 bucks.. LOL 
John, you will not have the most powerful porty in the land till you own a Titan. Everything else is at best, second best!

WHAT..? lol.. LOL Explain why.. With 3/3 high perf 116765-13's and can add another real quick.. In parallell.. On second thought take out one vac and not bother with running the  generator.. Just as well run on Electrify ..

John, the reason that you still have only the 2nd best machine, even though you have 3 stage vacs in it now, is your machine requires either 3 cords or a generator to run it.

The Titan 300HV will run on 2 cords only. It has been engineered by me to be more efficient in it's power usage, so that 3rd cord is not required, and that makes ALL the difference.

What Kenny isn't telling you is that he's using a Sniper extractor and modifying it. The joke is on Kenny because the entire Sniper line is engineered around a single stack system, so it has a tiny 1.5 inch inlet outside the tank, and a tiny 1.5 vac tubing inside. The best thing anyone can have is a 2" system, so John has the best machine. John can add up to 2 more vac boosters with without over-tapping the potential of the system. All the power of John's machine gets delivered right to the wand head.

Oh, and here's the joke of a waterlift on Kenny's aMaziNg machine, quoted directly from his site.
Quote 110" Lift
     LOL

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 16/March/2008 at 7:56pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 11:47pm
Care to check again? LOL

Titan-400HV Super Portable:

0 to 450 psi Pump
4- high performance 2 stage vacuum motors in parallel
Dual 50'- 12/3 UL rated power cables
120 lbs(19"X30"X48" in size)
12" Stair Climbing wheels
Waist high switches
5" heavy duty casters
Integrated molded hinges and handles
Quick Change motors
Durable poly-molded housings
12 gallon tanks
440 total cfm output. 140" Lift
Superglide Dual jet SS Wand & Glide/ 50' vac(2") & solution hose is optional.
1 year warantee included
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2008 at 12:39am
By next week my custys won't be able to afford the hydro to run that thing and I certainly won't be able to afford the gas for the generator. Guess you're outta luckWacko

The STD Meter
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2008 at 1:35am

Care to check again? LOL

Look that that, he stats changed again. Who could have seen that coming!  LOL

Same old story.

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2008 at 1:37am
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

By next week my custys won't be able to afford the hydro to run that thing and I certainly won't be able to afford the gas for the generator. Guess you're outta luckWacko

We better listen to Kenny and save our money. There will only be bugs to eat in the future, and they won't be cheap either.
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:26am
Ken you are still going to have gas getting to the job so your main extra gas that you are burning is at the customers house.  Using your numbers you use about 2 gallons an hour.  My average job is 1.5 hours at $4 a gallon I'm looking at $12 in gas to do that job.  Where with a porty would take me two more more hours to do.  Follow me here if I work 8 hours of cleaning time I would be looking at 4 jobs with a porty, or 5.3 jobs with a TM (8/1.5=5.33) .  So lets round down to five and give me a longer lunch.  Lets say you average job is around $150. 
Total income with a portable is 4x150=600, and a TM 5x150=750.  Now I have to take the cost of gas out we said $12 a job 12x5=60.  So now take 750-60=690 a profit of 90 per day at 20 days a month $1800 at the end of the month.  We now have to look at chemicals you will need to use more chemicals to get the same or close results with a portable, do to the extra heat and power of a TM.  The $12 a job is more like $10 a job, you don't think you can roll this price on to you customers.   I don't know about other cleaners but I know I can sell my TM more then a portable.  Where I live about 25% of the time a customer won't let you in if they see they are getting a portable. Factor this in and the TM is looking a lot better.  Thats another thing I didn't mention with the average job price.  I was saying you will get the same money with a portable  as a TM, slim chance where I live, so the cost of $10 a job is non existent.  For you information you can get an electric TM that uses 2 20 amp circuits that has a lot more power then any portable(Bane-Clene) they cost around 10K.
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:31am
Ken if gas is around $12 a gallon food is also going to be very high which is bad for all cleaners.  The average person will not have the luxury of cleaning there carpet and RugDoctors sales will go though the roof.  My truck would cost me $528, and its diesel so probably more to fill up ouch.  Going to have to make bio-diesel for .74 cents a gallon, and get a diesel van and TM.  
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:36am
Over-priced, underpowered equipment that works on 1 cord.Rationing is coming to the USA next year, so getting enough gas to run the TM is not going to be there. In that situation, having the best ortable or electric TM is going to be the only thing the customer can get. No resistance then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>