Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

100% Pure Organic Carpet Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 1:38pm

Sure.....Actually it's an exclamation.

sheesh Definition

sheesh (s̸hēs̸h)

used variously to express disbelief, surprise, annoyance, etc.Big%20smile

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 1:48pm
oh, I shee
shank you very mush for your kind replyLOL
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 2:11pm
Now you're getting it. There's a lot of sarcasm around hereLOL

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:00pm
su sheesh.. raw Canadianish fish..Hungry
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:05pm
Love that stuffThumbs%20Up

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:07pm
Watch out for raw clams they might have parasites still alive inside..Hungry
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:25pm
Surf clam is greatBig%20smile

The STD Meter
CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 6:42pm
[QUOTE=FreshAire]  isn't the jury still out on the safety factor for enzymes owing to their predilection for chomping on proteins... in other words our own good selves?

Pure Organic, what about the safety of leaving enzymes in a carpet?  Also, I thought the enzymes I use quit working when they dry out; how do yours keep working for months? 
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 8:54pm
Jared.....some green cleaners include limonene (a citrus-based oil), pine oil, and the foaming agent coconut diethanolamide -- all of which can cause allergic dermatitis. And a recent study of natural and nontoxic consumer products found the suspected cancer-causing chemical 1,4-dioxane in roughly half of 100 tested products -- including several dishwashing liquids with words such as "Earth friendly" and "eco" in their brand names.

Does yours have those ingredients?????  Confused
pureorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pureorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 9:21pm
no my product does not contain any oil or chemicals. it is a whole different type of solution from the "green" products on the markets. can you inform me more on these studies? or the site where you found it? this seems very interesting! I would like to compare and contrast. It always intrigues me about these green cleaners.
Pure Organic Cleaning
www.pureorganiccleaning.com
FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:08pm
yours still intrigues me seeing as you can't give us any valid information on it i.e. scientific evidence to back what you are saying
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:23pm
I was thinking that myself, but who cares, I'm just a CanadianLOL

The STD Meter
FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:29pm
yeah, and i'm even lower on the scale than you are, especially seeing as I'm DownUnder LOL

Can't seem to find even so much as an MSDS for the stuff; are the laws different in the US when it comes to that as we aren't allowed to sell or even advertise product without an accompanying MSDS- that's a Manufacturer's Safety Data Sheet in case you were wondering Mr Pureorganic.

By the way, isn't bullsh*t a pureorganic product as well? Or at least at this point it appears to be as there is not much evidence to differentiate the two....Downer
pureorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pureorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:30pm
I am a religious man.... everything does not need scientific evidence. If you didnt know the sun was gonna rise the next morning but another did, would you him to show you scientific evidence to prove it to you? If you have  never seen a seed planted in the ground and seen  it grow into a beautiful plant, would you need scientific evidence to prove that the plant would grow? somethings just happen because its the way mother nature takes its course on earth. so it is with my magic solution my friend.... its alot deeper then science, you could even say its poetry or pure art the way my solution peacefully works. its just as the sun rising or the a seed that grows my magic potion is just mother nature taking its natural course. scientific evidence, maybe..... but not for you...Faith.... faith is things which are hoped for, but are not seen.
Pure Organic Cleaning
www.pureorganiccleaning.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>