Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

BEST SOFTWARE FOR CARPET CLEANING BUSINESS?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2009 at 2:00pm
Did you ck out ayanova? Its all you need
at a reasonable price. You have to be nuts
to pay a G for software. Dead

And Most of the software, well you can get it
all free if you know how.!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Big smile Approve LOL Clap Smile Wink Big smile
Sponsored Links

HeartlandSteam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeartlandSteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2009 at 6:52pm
Thanks to all the responses, and sorry i've been late on the reply...have been out of town. Holidays Ouch

I lucked out, a friend owns several businesses and runs quickbooks enterprise edition. This edition allows you to use the "contractors" edition which is great for people in the service industry. I think it's an expensive program but he added me as a legal user so I can use the software legally with no problems.
I agree, spending a G on software seems unnecessary when there are alternatives for less than half the price.
I think you can buy a stand alone version of quickbooks contractors edition for just a couple hundred bucks. It's worked out great for me. I highly recommend it.
http://www.heartlandsteamcleaning.com
GreenClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2010 at 2:35pm
Magic Service Manager...probably the least expensive solution out there.

There is a free trial that holds up to 15 customers in it so you can test it out.

www.MagicServiceSoftware.com

Live Green. Live Clean. Live Healthy.
bonesheal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesheal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2010 at 4:28pm
I just started using Service Monster and have liked it so far.
sgordon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2010 at 9:48pm
I use a combination of Quickbooks for the accounting end of things and File Maker Pro to keep track of everything else. 
Carpet Repair From Coast to Coast.
If you need a carpet repair expert or you are a carpet repair expert, call me!

http://www.creativecarpetrepair.com
ChristinaM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2011 at 3:33pm
A lot of carpet cleaning companies use The Scheduling Manager software, from Thoughtful Systems.

They have been designing software for 24 years, for the carpet cleaning industry and other service businesses.

It includes scheduling, customer info, accounting, mapping, payroll and comes with a powerful e-mail module for marketing.

The main version is stand-alone, and will run fine on a network with 3 (or more) users.

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2011 at 9:47pm
Are you a reseller?
ChristinaM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2011 at 5:55pm

Hi John,

I am not a reseller.  I have been using the software for about five years now.  I am happy to recommend it.  Please contact me if you have any questions about the software.  I know the software very well.

As for price, Thoughtful Systems has programs starting from $595.  As your business expands, you can add additional modules.  I think it's worth it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12