Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How Long Is Too Long

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2004 at 1:05pm

I try to book an appointment when requested or as close to being requested, I set up 4 jobs a day and that leaves me time to do 2 more that day when someone calls and says "I only have 2 rooms that need cleaning or my child got sick", I feel if you put a cust. off to long you stand a chance of losing him or her, and every cust you lose will cost you $100.00 to get back, maybe not in cash but in profit.  

Roy
Sponsored Links

TipTopCleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipTopCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2023 at 11:23pm
As a carpet cleaning business, it's advisable to maintain a flexible booking system that caters to both advance scheduling and last-minute requests. During peak seasons or promotional periods, we encourage customers to book several weeks ahead to ensure availability and preferred time slots.

Additionally, transparent communication about your schedule and offering alternatives can contribute to customer satisfaction. Balancing flexibility and proactive scheduling allows for efficient business management while meeting customer needs.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123