Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Winter Slowdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:46pm

NOPE.............I think your card is maxed out anyway........I take cash only.........cash is king

nightrider

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:53pm

I think I have a bank account I closed how about a cheque?Guitar

Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:57pm

Two thumbs up for Don Eldred!  

Steamer respect your elders.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:04pm

Steamer........don't listen........you will lose all respect......shoot the one at the top.......that's the only way to climb the ladder

nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:07pm
The only ladder he climbs is the one in his bunk bed.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:20pm

only after my mother gives me my hot chocolate and I get to make a milk mustash...lol

most of you old pre-madonna... have done one day or real work all your lives.  My family has always been in business, I was pulling my 8 hours before I could walk...  lots of what you speak... I'VE BEEN THERE DONE THAT...

Getting respect is for the weak hearted... real men don't care about pussiwillow respect.  THEY DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO...AS A MAN and if that turns out to be respectful so be it...

I NEED NO MANS RESPECT... the only respect I need is SELF RESPECT

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:26pm
Mr. Steamer: Where the hell do you get off with that line of sh*t.  Do you for some reasom think you are the only person here that ever had to to work for a living.  I think you missed a rung and fell out of the top bunk?Guitar
Just My opinion
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:27pm

As far as commercial work

I do alot of it.

The only part I do not like about it is the wait for $$$

weekend schmeekend I say,wife has a gov't job so it's not too hard for us to go away a couple days during the week.

I like setting up once for 2-3 days work,I like knowing I'm going to have that cheque for $3000 some time in February and also knowing I'm going to be doing it all again in 3 months time.

I also enjoy not having anyone looking over my shoulder or trying to reduce the price when the job is finished.

When I hire a tech in the near future I'm actually tempted to let him or her take the residential work and the headaches that go along with it.

Another nice thing about most of my commercial work is that everything is moved when I get there and usually the heaviest thing I need to lift or roll is an office chair when they don't.

to each their own,I know alot of guys in town who do not like it,which makes me and my bank acct. happy.........also keeps me working in the winter.

anywho,gotta go do 4 apartements this afternoon that everyone hates doing............ I know I'll hate having to make that $390

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:32pm

Steamers's FUNNY..................one man show businessman pushing a metal hot stick

nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:34pm
I am Steamer: Hear Me ROAR!Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:50pm

You have to admit............he lives up to his name

Bad Boy.....Bad Boy......What ya gonna do when I come for you,  Bad Boy, Bad Boy, what ya gonna do when I set up shop in Toronto this spring

nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:53pm
Draw a big line in the sand and if you cross it. Well? Everybody is entitled to make one mistake in their life. Do you want to use yours up today? I thought he didn't like commerical anyway?Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:00pm

I have a promotion aimed at only residential, but because Montreal has this thing about everything has to be in French crap.........I don't feel like trying it here, but I will use and try it in Toronto, you all can send your flyers, and anything else you think of.......what I have here is a bomb and I'm going to drop it on Toronto, I might even be Ted's neighbour if all works well.

nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:04pm

Nightrider: Are you going to use subs or your own people. The GTA is a very big area, well I guess Montreal is also big. I have a hard time seeing how the whole market is so price driven. The lower the better.Guitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>