Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wow that works????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:10am

Stanley......you're just scrambling so hard to catch up with my posts......you write anything

NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:13am

By the way where's Mr. Steamer..................Oh yeah I forgot HE GOT BOOTED

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I VOTED TWICE TO GET  MR. STEAMER BACK.............ONLY 'CAUSE I HATE THE NAME STANLEY.

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:16am

lolol I like Stanley....haven't you heard of

STANLEY STEAMER!!!!!!

People & Standards You Can Trust
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:22am
I would of had over 500 post now...mostly full of garbage...but a post none the less
People & Standards You Can Trust
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:57am

CHALK UP ANOTHER ONE FOR ME STANLEY.

NIGHTRIDER

CLEANWORKS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLEANWORKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 10:02pm
rinsing with just water , even  with the most powerful tm does not completely remove the soap from the carpets.  a washing machine completley submerges the load several times to remove the detergent.  your tm doesn't even come close. not even you move the wand several times over the same area.  prespraying and rinsing with water leaves more residue behind than prespraying and extracting with a properly formulated rinse detergent.  you can't see residue, or feel it or even sense it, but it is there. sometimes you can see it with microscope. but it always has the potential to cause problems.  if your gonna have problems, have them with proper chemicals, so that they are not only your problems
the thing about the word "impossible" is that it is mostly "possible"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345