Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Winter Slowdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:21pm

I would never use Subs, I like to train my own people, justmakes good practise, they get to know who I am and what I expect and I get to know who they are and it all works out fine..........I hate problems.......I have a short fuse and stand for no nonsence, I don't use the 3 strike you're out rule........if you hurt or screw me once you're gone.

nightrider

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:26pm
Good policy: I think it is also better to mould you employees to what you expect from them and what they can expect fro you in return. Than there is no surprises when sh*t hits the fan.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:32pm

Nightrider I could use some extra cash. Could I be your girl Friday when you set up in Toronto.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:32pm

Doug, I'm not the type to get mad and let the sh*t hit the fan.....with me it's  " you're gone " don't even come back for your pay.....I'll send it. and if he has a friend or friends that work for me........they're gone too. In my family you have to all look out for each other, and if there are any rumblings of discontent, then someone had better speak up fast, otherwise I pull the plug on the whole operation.........

nightrider

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:34pm

Get me that place that Ted said was or will be vacant beside KleenKuip.......set up a good rent ( Cheap ) for me.........I should be in T.O next week, as soon as I get this Golf contract out of the way

nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:35pm
Nightrider writes the script for the Soprano's
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:38pm
Nightrider: No offence. But I thingk I like my small town.  But in todays market there is no room for disscontent amongest the workers.  If they are not happy than there is no place for them in the operation. You have to have a well oiled machine to keep a large operation on it's toes. You can't be wet nursing everyone.  What do I know anyway.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:45pm

Adwa.........the soprano's is so real to life you have no idea, I grew up with the wrong crowd in the wrong neighbourhood and my brothers and  friends were in and out of jail all my life, I probably can write for that show without any problems.

nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:49pm

Nightrider I asked you a question but you didn't answer so maybe you are afraid you can't afford me.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:53pm
ADWA:  I think he is afraid of you.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 6:23pm

I don't know if I can afford you or not, the question is can I affort not to have you................talk to the guy with that space.......ask Ted he'll tell you who I'm talking about.........are you sure you would want to me near me..............bullets don't know where to go when they fly

nightrider

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2005 at 7:19pm

TONY! TONY! TONY!

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910