![]() |
Back or side? |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
spruce
Senior Member
Joined: 08/April/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 102 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: Back or side?Posted: 06/October/2005 at 7:50pm |
|
Hi, I was just wondering what you guys and gals like better. When the hoses come out the back of the van are the side? I have a Haydramaster 4.2 cds with 3 live reels. Some jobs that I go to I wish I had the hoses out the back instead of the side. If I move it will I regrets it? Thank for your time. |
|
|
A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Steaminpile
Master Carpet Cleaner
Joined: 04/February/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 1155 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 06/October/2005 at 8:38pm |
|
I prefer out the back myself
personal preference though |
|
|
A.K.A.
Andy |
|
![]() |
|
doug
King of the One Liners
Just My opinion Joined: 31/January/2004 Status: Offline Points: 32711 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 06/October/2005 at 10:18pm |
3 live reels. What is the third one for?? Vac & solutiion? And? |
|
|
Just My opinion
|
|
![]() |
|
spruce
Senior Member
Joined: 08/April/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 102 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 06/October/2005 at 11:10pm |
|
Vac & solution & cold water in |
|
|
A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood
|
|
![]() |
|
cmaster
IICRC Instigator
Joined: 29/January/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 29693 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 07/October/2005 at 12:19am |
|
I prefer back. Although I see most using side
|
|
![]() |
|
Ms Lisa
Groupie
Joined: 05/October/2005 Location: United States Status: Offline Points: 45 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 07/October/2005 at 3:21am |
|
Mine runs out the back. I like it like that. Take care, Lisa |
|
![]() |
|
Steaminpile
Master Carpet Cleaner
Joined: 04/February/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 1155 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 07/October/2005 at 3:39am |
|
back door girl??
|
|
|
A.K.A.
Andy |
|
![]() |
|
doug
King of the One Liners
Just My opinion Joined: 31/January/2004 Status: Offline Points: 32711 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 07/October/2005 at 6:51pm |
|
At least she is up front about it???
|
|
|
Just My opinion
|
|
![]() |
|
cmaster
IICRC Instigator
Joined: 29/January/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 29693 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 07/October/2005 at 11:44pm |
|
Up front about being a back door girl. That's funny
|
|
![]() |
|
John L
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Joined: 29/November/2004 Location: I'm Right Here! Status: Offline Points: 4013 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 12/October/2005 at 6:00pm |
|
hahaha..from the back is nice...Mine is setup from the side now...
|
|
![]() |
|
spruce
Senior Member
Joined: 08/April/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 102 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 13/October/2005 at 3:20am |
|
I think I will move mine if I get the time. Thank for the input |
|
|
A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood
|
|
![]() |
|
doug
King of the One Liners
Just My opinion Joined: 31/January/2004 Status: Offline Points: 32711 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 13/October/2005 at 8:50am |
|
With a slide in of any size having the reel at the side door is a pain in the a$$ to work on the unit and if you are in a snow belt it is always wet around the unit in the winter.
|
|
|
Just My opinion
|
|
![]() |
|
Steaminpile
Master Carpet Cleaner
Joined: 04/February/2004 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 1155 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 13/October/2005 at 12:23pm |
|
|
|
A.K.A.
Andy |
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
| Tweet |
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |
Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!