![]() |
RECOIL-2 & HEATER |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
peculiar
Newbie
Joined: 02/September/2006 Location: Canada Status: Offline Points: 16 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: RECOIL-2 & HEATERPosted: 02/September/2006 at 11:08pm |
|
is the recoil 2 and heater still available?
I didn't see it on ebay.
If so, what is your asking price?
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
John L
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Joined: 29/November/2004 Location: I'm Right Here! Status: Offline Points: 4013 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 29/August/2006 at 1:12pm |
|
My R-2 and heater will be on ebay.. |
|
![]() |
|
John L
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Joined: 29/November/2004 Location: I'm Right Here! Status: Offline Points: 4013 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27/August/2006 at 9:14pm |
|
15-amps
|
|
![]() |
|
andyUK
Newbie
Joined: 27/August/2006 Location: United States Status: Offline Points: 6 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27/August/2006 at 8:04pm |
|
Hi, I have a recoil -3 and am looking for a heater.Im not too sure which one to go with as yet.drop me a line if the one you have for sale would work on my machine,also what amperage does it use as this is a big factor for me when plugging into customers power....cheers mate
|
|
![]() |
|
John L
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Joined: 29/November/2004 Location: I'm Right Here! Status: Offline Points: 4013 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27/August/2006 at 1:01am |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
| Tweet |
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |
Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!