Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Truckmount Sales Comin Soon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truckmount Sales Comin Soon
    Posted: 02/April/2005 at 5:39pm
If the price of gas goes past a buck, the $1000 question will be should I sell or should I rent?Guitar

Edited by doug
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

carpetolagist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetolagist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 5:58pm

KLEENKUIP IS READY TO SERVICE ALL YOUR NEEDS, CALL GLORIA FOR DETAILS

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 6:10pm

Get ready for selling than Doug, cause 1.25 per litre is coming to your area by this summer IMO.

Ted: Time to get those Ninja Portables ready to go cause when gas goes over $1/litre next month, they are going to be the thing in demand. Renting out TMs will then be the only way to move them.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 6:45pm

Ken, I'm ready to make you a wager right now, So, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS IN FRONT OF ALL TO WITNESS...............I will bet you that it will never hit $1.00 for regular by the end of this month. The bet is one (1) FREE set of glides for my wand if I win...........and if I lose I will purchase a set of glides for triple of what you are selling them for as of this date.

Make the bet or put all your predictions into the rubbish bin of empty knowledge.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 7:02pm
SGK:  I will just have the people bring me their carpets and upholstery.Guitar
Just My opinion
carpetolagist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetolagist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 7:47pm

It seems that you're stuck between a rock and a hard spot there Ken, I waiting to witness the challenge, you have to put up Ken, you've been challenged.

Ted

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 7:53pm

I will take that bet, Nightrider! Where do you want the measure to be? Toronto typically has the lowest prices for gasoline in the country, so that is not a fair measure. Do you want the measure to be in Quebec where prices are higher, or are we just taking about any town in Ontario. Just want this point to be clear is all.

SGK

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:28pm
We have no gas stations here.Guitar
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:30pm

We'll take the montreal area, where the prices are the higest over all of Canada, so in essence you have a great advantage, the winner is declared as soon as the price hits $ 1.25 per litre for regular........or........by the end of the last day of April 2005.

I must send you a money order within one week for triple the amount of your regular selling price of your glides as of todays current selling price if I am declared the Loser.

You must send me a set of glides within one week by registered and insured parcel post and pay all shipping and handling fees if I am declared the Winner.

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Ken, I'm ready to make you a wager right now, So, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS IN FRONT OF ALL TO WITNESS...............I will bet you that it will never hit $1.00 for regular by the end of this month. The bet is one (1) FREE set of glides for my wand if I win...........and if I lose I will purchase a set of glides for triple of what you are selling them for as of this date.

Make the bet or put all your predictions into the rubbish bin of empty knowledge.

Nightrider: The bet was that the price would not hit $1.00 per litre, not $1.25 like you are saying now. What is the prices in Montreal now BTW????????

Ken

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 8:49pm

Oh Sorry my mistake, I got over excited there for a moment. The price now is .98 /litre

I will make the correction to the price not exceeding $1.00 /litre before the end of this month. or do you want to alter that price to read not to reach $ 1.00 YOUR CALL KEN

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 9:00pm
Mistakes are not allowed. Time Out will be required for that.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 9:02pm

Change it to read" Not to exceed over $1.00/litre by the end of the month.

BTW, forget that triple the price stuff you wrote. Double the normal retail price($169CDN) is fine with me. That goes better with my double or nothing motto. If you win, you get a glide for nothing. If I win, you pay double the normal stated retail. Afterall, I have no desire to take advantage of a friend.

Deal?

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2005 at 9:04pm
I guess you can't have Johnie Cochrane verify the document to make sure it is legal. Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>