Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

considering starting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: considering starting
    Posted: 15/May/2005 at 8:08pm
I was just wondering if anyone had opinions on the Bane Clene system or any business advice to someone just starting out. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 8:47pm
jgcm:  I only know what I read on the other boards about the Bane system.  As far as advice about starting out can you be a little more specific.  There are many threads on this board regarding this topic. I will try and answer your question if you can be a little more specific.  Oh did I wish you luck with you business and welcome to the board.  Why are you considering the Bane Clene System??Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 8:48pm
I have no experience with Bane, although I have heard their units are not very powerful compared to others. Check out Butler, Prochem, Hydramaster, Steamway for truck mounts.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 8:50pm
Do you have any experience with CleanCo?Guitar
Just My opinion
jgcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 8:55pm
I currently have a good job but want to work for myself( I understand the pros and cons ) and want no employees and a low cost/start up biz. I have no professional exp and Bane offers all the training, etc however I'm a little concerned that it is all electric truck mounts. Basically I can't find anything negative about the company-they invented the truck mount 40 yrs ago and appear to be successful. And no franchise fees-just buy their equipment basically. Any thoughts?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 9:03pm
Get a good supplier. You can find turn key operations for a reasonable price by this I mean a good used tm.  You need to attend some seminars to get some back ground in cc.  Do you presently know anyone in the business close to you that can maybe give you a little taste of what you are getting into.Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 9:04pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Do you have any experience with CleanCo?Guitar

Yup. Lots of experience with Cleanco. All good. I would highly recommend them. Just not in the US. I would go with Butler.

jgcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 9:10pm
I plan to do free cleanings in the beginning to get the word with my contacts in real estate I figure it would be risk free experience and if they like my service then refer me to others with rental property, etc. Just do that until the yellow pages come out and get r done. I am just a little skeptical of electric powered equipment.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2005 at 9:15pm
Be prepared any tm is a big expense. Don't make the mistake of giving your service away.  A demo is one thing cleaning for free is another.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2005 at 11:41pm

jgcm has a long road a head... don't do any carpet for free... just your own..lol

no demo's no nothing charge charge charge!!!

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply