Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP machine NEW $995

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 12:27pm
I am happy with my PadMan machine.

Edited by doug
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

roundpadgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundpadgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

[/QUOTE] I
I knew you when you had the old machine... you swore by it then....hhhhhhmmmmmmm I knew it was slow... but you said NO NO NO![/QUOTE]

THEN it WAS the best in speed and reliability. Since then we increased oscillation and power with the Conquerors. The Brute is improved in both even more,  it's balance was changed to put weight on the wheels to make using it even easier, and it also has an on board sprayer - making commercial encap quick and efficient.

With it's 1/2 HP motor and original oscillation, the Hruby is outpowered by both the 3/4 HP and 1H/P Conquerors.

It is NOTHING like the Brute.

However, as a startup, entry level OP, it is a good price. 

Barb
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 2:27pm

Padwoman to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!! da dana NA!!!!!!!

that was just 6 months back.... I said it looked slow... and Paddaddy said no no no...  but now the same machine is snail paced...

you don't know what to buy...

I'm glad I'm on the fence... I'm glad I waited..

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 3:34pm
Must be a well built fence??
Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 5:37pm

No way Steamer, the Blue CCS oscillators which are IDENTICAL in oscillation to the hurby or challenger machines, were SLOW.

When that is ALL there was, there was nothing to compare with. But for 3 years we have had the Conquerors and they changed everything, now the Brutes are another step up... You still using a portable Steamer??

Or did you decide to move up when they made a better machine?

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 6:32pm

I want the best bang for my buck....

I don't need to get ripped...

I can by a cheaper machine and just change the motor....

no biggy...how much does a spray tank cost to add??? nothing much..

why are your new machine 3X's this price???

for what???

I can't see it

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 7:34pm

You ain't too bright are you Steamer?

I want the best bang for my buck....

And how is 1199.99 for a machine LESS bang for the bucK?

I don't need to get ripped...

And how does that have ANY THING to do with this conversation?

I can by a cheaper machine and just change the motor....

You don't listen too good, you can put a 5 hp motor on it and it doesn't change the cleaning.... PAY ATTENTION!

no biggy...how much does a spray tank cost to add??? nothing much..

$550.00 for the spray system, two jets, 4 gallon tank, filters, 60 psi pump etc...

why are your new machine 3X's this price???

If you are comparing machines, then you simply have NO CLUE what you are talking about, the Brute will knock down 3 times the square footage, but hey, you work cheap now, so why stop?

for what???

Money steamer, that lil thing that makes a difference between paying bills and making good money..

I can't see it

OBVIOUSLY!

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 11:10pm

Padman always on the attack... you change your story every day

you related to Kenny????

your new brute machine is 2,145 US not 1199.99( I'm not talking comparable machine) I'm talking the flag ship machine that makes it well over 3000 Canadian with shipping way more than 950 Canadian

Well you swore by the same machine you call crap now... if it's crap now it was crap then when you where promoting it as the best and for more money

You don't listen too good, you can put a 5 hp motor on it and it doesn't change the cleaning.... PAY ATTENTION!

"With it's 1/2 HP motor and original oscillation, the Hruby is outpowered by both the 3/4 HP and 1H/P Conquerors.

It is NOTHING like the Brute "

this is what was said by a member of your family... I know it's the oscillation inside why should that cost 3X MORE.

I don't think you can get a 5hp in 110 operation that would have to be 220

The bigger motor helps with the load they all only spin 1750 or 3475 rpm...it doesn't matter about the horse power...but don't tell me it wouldn't spin faster if your getting more rpm from you motor even with the gearing of oscillation

you don't build them anyways so how do you know???

“Industrial 1 HP Motor”!
The Brute is powered by an Industrial 1 HP motor that is overpowered, no bogging down and no over heating.

another quote right from your website, you said I don't listen but here you say the bigger motor is for bogging down and over heating

550.00 for the spray system, two jets, 4 gallon tank, filters, 60 psi pump etc...

wow for a 30 dollar electric portable pump...and a 10 dollar filter... and a couple of spray jets... wow...but now its a system worth 550

If you are comparing machines, then you simply have NO CLUE what you are talking about, the Brute will knock down 3 times the square footage, but hey, you work cheap now, so why stop?

Sure we can't talk like men Throw in the insult... but if I had bought a OP machine 6 months ago I'd be pretty pissed of now... so I guess all those people that bought your lesser machine are making 3 times less than what they should

Money steamer, that lil thing that makes a difference between paying bills and making good money..

I asked why the brute is way more money???the above answer is what you gave me.

to me its over priced!! change the gearing or what ever that makes it osilate... add a fancy dancy spray system... go for a bigger motor boom more money

OBVIOUSLY! Your machine is over priced!

doing the best padding you can... your pockets

then you want to talk to people(the consumer) like they are dumb

shame on you... I'd have a few other choice words for you, but I know you claim that you are a person of god, and thats what I'll respect and nothing else

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2005 at 11:19pm

You ain't too bright are you Steamer?

I can still afford internet service.....this is the way a man of god reasons with someone....

question his methods and his machine

SHAME!

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 1:35am
MR. STEAMER
True Patriot
True Patriot
Only in the GTA

Online Status: Online
Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote MR. STEAMER

2199 usd about 2700 cdn I don't know what to think... looks good... I would love to have one but man I still find the price out of range.. with the pads will run well over 3500..

But you have to look at the fact you'll make money off it and most likely will make it all back...

I guess it uses a special pre-spray???

not even a year ago... this machine was king... now if you got one you got a slow piece of crap...

I was that close to buying crap for all that money bahahahaha

Diva and Gmoney are no where to be seen in the GTA, I'm still doing my thing with HWE...lololololololololo.ololol

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 1:38am

padman I'm a dumb canadian still waiting for OP to take over the world

it hasn't happened yet...I've seen no sign of Op in the GTA and no ones been advertising it

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 9:28am

well Padman I see you came and left... no reply???I've been waiting and watching

all consumers are ingnorant.  So I don't feel like spending 3X's the money for your glorified rotor.

things are catching up...I guess more competition will help to lower the riduculous price...

I'm still here, doing just fine with my HWE.

when I mention OP to my customers ...they look at me funny and say   "the washroom is down the hall"

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 10:33am
still waiting??? I'm leave tonight for Florida...don't tell me I'm going to have to stop at an internet cafe
www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 11:07am

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Padman always on the attack... you change your story every day

you related to Kenny????

No change of story, just a failure on your part Steamer to understand the changes!

your new brute machine is 2,145 US not 1199.99( I'm not talking comparable machine) I'm talking the flag ship machine that makes it well over 3000 Canadian with shipping way more than 950 Canadian

Steamer, at least be logical, if you want a pickup to carry dirt from one place to another BUY IT, but if someone wants a dumptruck to do the same thing much quicker and easier... don't degrade the guy for investing in a better dirt mover!

Well you swore by the same machine you call crap now... if it's crap now it was crap then when you where promoting it as the best and for more money

You are simply WRONG, and your further posts below show you don't even understand what machine YOU are talking about.

"With it's 1/2 HP motor and original oscillation, the Hruby is outpowered by both the 3/4 HP and 1H/P Conquerors.

It is NOTHING like the Brute "

this is what was said by a member of your family... I know it's the oscillation inside why should that cost 3X MORE.

I don't think you can get a 5hp in 110 operation that would have to be 220

The bigger motor helps with the load they all only spin 1750 or 3475 rpm...it doesn't matter about the horse power...but don't tell me it wouldn't spin faster if your getting more rpm from you motor even with the gearing of oscillation

you don't build them anyways so how do you know???

"Industrial 1 HP Motor"!
The Brute is powered by an Industrial 1 HP motor that is overpowered, no bogging down and no over heating.

another quote right from your website, you said I don't listen but here you say the bigger motor is for bogging down and over heating

Wow, I could never have shown or typed you MISUNDERSTANDING of the machines better than you!

A 1/3 or 1/2 hp motor will run the competitors machines, it won't even TURN ours.. WHY is that Steamer?

Also, you want to purchase a machine that is a COPY of anothers work and pay for NO research and development yet you seem to complain

when the newer machines that DO CHARGE for research and development will kick thier butt. No good business sense in my book.

550.00 for the spray system, two jets, 4 gallon tank, filters, 60 psi pump etc...

wow for a 30 dollar electric portable pump...and a 10 dollar filter... and a couple of spray jets... wow...but now its a system worth 550

Go ahead and make one....LOL, then you will realize how foolish that statement was..

Sure we can't talk like men Throw in the insult... but if I had bought a OP machine 6 months ago I'd be pretty pissed of now... so I guess all those people that bought your lesser machine are making 3 times less than what they should

Why? First off, unless you were purchasing a low cost oscillator, you would have NO reason to be upset, the Conqueror models are the BEST and FASTEST residential OP's built. STILL ARE...

I asked why the brute is way more money???the above answer is what you gave me.

to me its over priced!! change the gearing or what ever that makes it osilate... add a fancy dancy spray system... go for a bigger motor boom more money

OBVIOUSLY! Your machine is over priced!

Well Steamer, again, if you want ot spend 995.00 on a slow machine, or a "pickup" or 1999.00 on a Conqueror (a one ton dump) or if you want to invest 2410.00 on a Brute (2 ton dump) you get what you pay for. Your mentality would suggest to me you should purchase a pickup and then have reason to complain about being SLOW and it taking you a long time to do what others don't take long to do.

doing the best padding you can... your pockets

then you want to talk to people(the consumer) like they are dumb

Your attacks are unwarranted and your understanding of the machines and pricing show a lack of knowledge of what you are talking about, what would YOU call that?

shame on you... I'd have a few other choice words for you, but I know you claim that you are a person of god, and thats what I'll respect and nothing else

I am sure you do.. but if you read and can understand what you are reading, you will see your complaints are unwarranted.

I don't know what to think... looks good... I would love to have one but man I still find the price out of range.. with the pads will run well over 3500..

But you have to look at the fact you'll make money off it and most likely will make it all back...

I guess it uses a special pre-spray???

That machine would make you a lot of money, it is HIGHSPEED and our FLAGSHIP machine for residential and light commercial.

not even a year ago... this machine was king... now if you got one you got a slow piece of crap...

I was that close to buying crap for all that money bahahahaha

You address several machines, and yet they are NOT comparable, your claims of THIS machine being king refers to a different machine

than you were discussing earlier. Your confusion on the matter does not equate to me scamming, overpricing or anything else.

Diva and Gmoney are no where to be seen in the GTA, I'm still doing my thing with HWE...lololololololololo.ololol

Oh Steamer, You SHOULD get your facts straight before you open your mouth, while you are here complaining and attacking, they are out IN THE WORKPLACE making good money, they have two machines, a BOSS and a Commercial 17" Breeze, they are doing a ton of grout and tile work and now are considering adding two 20" Brutes to their arsenal because many of thier commercial jobs are 30,000 - 70,000 square feet. You think you know what is going on in the GTA? I think not, you would have to spend more time in the workplace to get a handle on that. The GTA is responsible for a large part of our sales, Brutes have gone there like no where else, they have seen the value and are making the money, you on the other hand are HERE, complaining and griping and comparing apples to donuts and not even keeping in step with what is happening in YOUR area.

I doubt you clean anywhere NEAR what they clean, and you have been in business how long?

well Padman I see you came and left... no reply???I've been waiting and watching

all consumers are ingnorant. So I don't feel like spending 3X's the money for your glorified rotor.

Ignorance is bliss Steamer and I hope you purchase a slow outdated OP. You could be happy with nothing else.

things are catching up...I guess more competition will help to lower the riduculous price...

Price is too high for you? LOL, you think the industry owes you a free ride? You are willing to purchase a copy of oldworld techniiques but not pay for a machine that will make you real money? How smart is that?

A Hruby will do 300-400 square feet an hour of regular cleaning

A Conqueror will do 500-600 square feet an hour

A commercial breezer will do 600-800 square feet and hour

A brute will do 900-1200 square feet an hour.

Now use a little of YOUR math to figure out which is the better deal.

Of course, if (as I suspect) you are sitting home and not doing a lot, then the cheapest is ALWAYS the better deal for you.

But for those who are out there working and putting down the square feet, your rational is flawed and foolish. DO the MATH.

I'm still here, doing just fine with my HWE.

when I mention OP to my customers ...they look at me funny and say "the washroom is down the hall"

Just keep telling yourself that Steamer, your mind is closed and your math is flawed, but YOU have all the answers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>