Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHO WANTS TO SEND FLYERS OUT FOR FREE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2006 at 9:21pm

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2006 at 9:30pm

Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Ahhhh!!Pimpin'Ahhhh!!

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 12:13am

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 12:31am

You didn't read the Killer Headline's letter NR... If you did you would agree it's a winner.

How to write KILLER headlines >> http://tinyurl.com/cuvc6

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2006 at 1:05am

JohnL........I'm sure the book has plenty of info.........just not the kind of info I would waste much time reading about

Most books on the market reflect main stream ideology and live within the parimeters of a box like mentality.

I live outside the box, and would not want to clutter my mind with altered mindset to my own.

Let me ask you a question............Have you read the valued books yourself enough to know the priceless content.

Nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 8:40am
I'm surprised at you Nightrider.........if you never step inside the box.......how can you possibly grow.........I never would have thought you to be closed minded.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 11:33am

Adwa........not wanting to live inside the box of mainstream North American standards & mentality has absolutely nothing to do with closed mindedness...........I am a very open minded individual with the knowledge to know not to dwell within that box.

As far as me not growing, the whole point is.........I DID GROW............I grew out of the box, and made a box of my own.

Even if I am NOT an advocate of the boxed opinion mindset doesn't mean I don't acknowledge it's existance.

I don't have to go into a sewer to know it stinks.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 12:46pm

Nightrider……..Do you read what you right……..and believe what you say……..you give me the impression of sitting back with a smug look on your face. Well if anything what you said makes for interesting reading.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 1:18pm

Did someone kick you out of bed this morning without your wake-up kiss Adwa.............or is it just your way to end the week and start your week-end by shaprening all your axes at once.

I never read what I write, that would be like listening to what you said.........once the words come out of your mouth they fall on whoevers ears are there at the time, and you can't take them back...........when I put something into print, I stand by what I write as if I said it verbally.........no matter how stupid it may sound........That's called conviction & maturity.

As far as being or looking smug.........That's Me

Nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 2:29pm

Nightrider

Fortunately for me……..know one has ever kicked me out of bed………I don’t mean to come across as an Axe murder……..however I respect your maturity in admitting that some things you do say……..sound stupid.

I’m sure at some point in your life………your mother said to you……..come over here so I can wipe that smug look off your face………That’s Me

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 4:08pm

NOOOOO, My Mother encouraged me to expand my mind above all others............There's FREEDOM in knowledge

People usually are happy walking on either one side or the other of lifes choices, I tread softly in the middle and jump to whatever side suits me best at that moment.

Knowledge = Power but Power does not =Knowledge

A Powerful army can never defeat an army of Knowledge

Nightrider 

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2006 at 9:17am
And with Knowledge comes responsibility...........are you responsible   

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2006 at 1:44pm

NAME ME 1 RESPONSIBLE PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT LIVES AND WALKS ON THIS EARTH

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
bmas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2006 at 4:38pm

Yes I would love to see you info

bmas@comcast.net

bmas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>