Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Newbie here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2006 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by oldfart oldfart wrote:

Hi my name is Lou I am thinking about taking a dive into the carpet cleaning biz. I live in SoCal. I have many questions and this looks like the place to get answers. I have very little experience in the trade,but have knowledge in business management, any way help is always welcomed.Wink

Sounds like you already have the business side under control. How are your selling skills? As they will be important. All cleaning systems have merit. Choose the one you feel most comfortable with and you can become sold on and get off to a good start.

Many on this forum have come before you and asked the same questions. I suggest you scroll over previous posts and you will get more advice and answers than you may care to learn.

Good Luck!

Sponsored Links

thermedix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thermedix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2006 at 10:42pm
Welcome Lou
Like Carpetologist mentioned, if you can wade through the BS, there is a lot of really good info on this board, and it is a great business..
It`s not how far you fall...it`s how high you bounce back up...
Frankiechocolat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankiechocolat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2007 at 12:45am
    hi and welcome. I know as little as most of these other yahoo's so listen to me.

you need marketing. you need to do a great job but if the phone dont ring, then momma don't sing.

Look up Joe Polish and howard partridge. they will cost you money but will make you tons more.

take classes. as much to meet people as to learn how to suck dirt outta rugs.

set aside one day for just marketing. set it aside and don't let any job, any job , no matter how much money is on the table, take that day away.

learn, oh and have fun.

frankie chocolate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12