Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360
    Posted: 14/November/2006 at 3:07am
What are the latest news for the roto vac 360 how does it do on carpet or tile. I am getting in the market to either buy a 360 or an rx-20 but I'm still unsure. Any suggestions or comments will work. Thanks
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2006 at 8:05am
Steam King: I will bring you up to date on both these extractors.The RX20 is still the king of rotary extractors for the time being IMO. This is because it has been on the market for quite some time and has been refined and improved over that time. We make the ZRX3 glides for it that improve the performance even more, by improving both aggitation and dry times(1 to 2 hours).

However, this situation is about to change. I have been studying the design of the 360 machine since it came out in May this year, both to find ways to make it more efficient and durable. IMO, the biggest things left to improve on this machine were the nylon glides used, and the brush head used for tile and grout cleaning.Both areas have been addressed by the new teflon glides that I developed for this machine that go on sale in the next couple of weeks. The nylon glides it originally came with were being chewed up by the tackless strips in the houses it was being used in.Teflon works much better in this regard, and also reduces the friction so that this machine's 3 amp motor can turn the glides more easily as well. It should last longer in service life as a result. The speed at which the glides bring the air into the machine has been improved as well, to both improve extraction and reduce dry times.The cost of these glides that deliver this improved performance is only $199 for a set of 3. It only makes sense that you put the best glides on it after spending a couple of thousand $ to get it in the first place.I believe the improved glides make this a better choice than the RX20. It costs less, it is easier to carry into the job, and now it will clean as good or better as the RX IMO, so what have you got to lose?Ted and I both believe that this will be the industries premier machine in the future. I am doing my part to make sure it gets there faster.

Thanks for your question.

Ken
STEAM KING View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2006 at 1:22pm
Thanks for the info.
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2006 at 3:17pm
Or you can check out www.greenglides.com 

Btw, If youre gonna buy from Ken...DOnt pay by Credit Cards, Cash, Money order, cashier check, Travelers check Ect. I wouldnt even feel safe payin Ken with I.O.U's!!

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2006 at 3:22pm
I guess the only thing this board lacks is a search engine. If it did people would not have to keep starting new threads about the same things?Over and over?
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2006 at 3:31pm
It's more fun this way. Some people like to hear themseves over and over
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2006 at 3:35pm
Or you can check out www.greenglides.com

Why bother? They got nothing for this machine, and are not likely to either until they get a chance to copy my glides. That should take them at least into next year sometime, and they will still not be as good as my originals.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply