Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What’s Your Pleasure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s Your Pleasure
    Posted: 23/April/2004 at 11:36pm

Nothing like the word Pleasure to get you to see what this is about.

This has nothing to do with carpet cleaning, but that's OK because I am in general discussion.

When I am on this forum, I have my headphones on and I listen to music. I love all kinds of music and I am tiered of thinking of songs to download.

I use Kazaa and you have to have either the Title or the Artist right to get the song you want or you could be trying for some time.

If you want to participate good. If you don't then just leave I don't want to know.  I will give you a song download see if you like it and then you give me one in return.   Thanks Adwa

Title: The Reason    Artist: Hoobastank

Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 5:00pm

Title: Perfect Day          Artist: The The

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2004 at 10:42pm

I tried every which way to get this song Lee couldn't download no such title by The The.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2004 at 10:57pm

Ok Lee you don't want to answer me.

Well here is another song download if you want and tell me if you like this type of music or if you have a song that I can actually download. 

Artist: Coldplay

Title: Green Eyes

TomR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 7:48am

adwa,

"Green Eyes"  - good one.  I like well-done acoustic music, intense in its subtlety. 

Heres one for you:

Artist:  Tom Waits

Title:     Jack Kerouac

kazaa ain't what it used to be since the riaa-gestapo started persecuting people for expanding the marketablity of recording artists through file-trading. 

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 11:36am

Ok Tom I must be doing something wrong.

There are a lot of songs by Tom Waits and none titled Jack Kerouac can you define the title better. Thanks

TomR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2004 at 4:48pm
Adwa,  try searching for "Jack Kerouac" under "all" rather than title. on kazaa some people have the title to this song as "on the road" and the artist as les claypool/tom waits or primus/tomwaits.  Let me know when your gonna be on kazaa and I'll make a point to be connected and you can download it from me if you want
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2004 at 11:30am
Thanks Tom I did download it finally from your advise. It was interesting you think you have heard just about everybody and then you hit on one name and a million others show up you never heard of.

Edited by Adwa
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2004 at 11:43am

Tom I know your young but try these two songs and be sure to wear earphones, the effect is better.

You probably have heard these trough different artist but no one quite does it like Joe.

Artist: Joe *ocker

Songs:  St. James Infirmary & A Whiter Shade of Pale

That would be a "C" in front of ocker the administrator probably thought I was swearing

Edited by Adwa
TomR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2004 at 3:50am

I like both but  I really want to hear the Joe (ocker version of "whiter", but I keep getting "remotely cued".  I'll keep trying. 

In the meantime try this one:

Title:  Ghost of Stephen Foster

Artist: Squirrel Nut Zippers

be ready to either dance or beat someone

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2004 at 5:18pm

Well Tom you are right after listening to that song I didn't know if I should kiss the Bride & Groom or punch the best man. 

I have a song for you to counter act the hyper feeling I have, I will send it when I get home.  Thanks

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2004 at 6:49am

Title: Moonlight Sonata

Artist: Beethoven

Now don't fall asleep just appreciate the ivory keys. My son listens to this when he is studying along with other classical music.  He is 19 and definitely a hard rock kid. I was shocked when I found out what he was listening to. I have a new respect for the man.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2004 at 12:08pm

I'm your man by Leonard Cohen.

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
TomR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2004 at 6:08pm

adwa, got the joe (ocker to dowlload finaly.  Very nice and soulfull. 

Moonlight Sonata is a good one.  Very moody and intricate. 

Its cool your son likes classical and hard rock.  Actually alot of the 80's metal bands (like metallica) played within a mainly classical structure, but of course their instruments were loud and obnoxious. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>