Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What do you do about this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/December/2006 at 8:50pm
Good info doug and Steamer... never tried that.. always classifieds in the service sections.. You are talking about display ads right..

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/December/2006 at 10:35pm
What ever works for ya?
Just My opinion
Sonny BonoHo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 1:27am
Upper good info everybody. has anyone ever tried advertising in the tv guide section of the paper. just wondering? seems like it would be a good spot? what do you guys think or know about it.
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 1:43am
One of my competitors did that. I don't know how well it worked, but he doesn't do much business anymore. I think it's cause he does crappy work

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 1:55am
that doesnt ever seem to work out to well. thats one thing i like about workin for myself . i always take my time and do it best i can. feels much better not to have a slave driver pushin production lol
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 6:40am

Anyone put there ad by the horoscopes   Woman read them alot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 10:04am
Stir the Pot thats the voodoo section Skull & Bones

Edited by Sonny BonoHo - 04/December/2006 at 10:04am
Refuse 2 Fail
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 10:17am
Voodoo section. That's funny
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 4:45pm

Be like Steamer advertise in the Men's section??

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 5:30pm
lol
Refuse 2 Fail
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Be like Steamer advertise in the Men's section??

I was being nice to you dougay
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 8:38pm
Mr. Steamer! What can I say? I just couldn't resist?
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 9:11pm
thats why I started to call you douguy....so I could change it to dougay...I couldnt resist either
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2006 at 10:27pm
Guess were even then?
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>