Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet Cleaning Programs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpet Cleaning Programs
    Posted: 24/January/2007 at 3:49pm
Hello! I am definitely a newbie to this website. I am looking for some advice- I want to try a new avenue this year in regards to my residential carpet cleaning clients. I find that I work so hard to get them the first time and sometimes they become repeat customers and sometimes I loose them. I want to try and make those first time customers mine from the get-go. I'm thinking about putting together a carpet cleaning program that I approach a new customer with. Such as: today I get my carpets cleaned. 6 months from then I come back in and do the traffic areas for a discounted maintenance price. Then 1 year from the initial cleaning I redo it all over again. Does anyone have a working program in place or know of a company that does? Might someone be able to point me in the right direction and see if this is a good route to go?

An advanced thanks for any assistance you might be able to provide me with!

Edited by Bjordan - 24/January/2007 at 3:53pm
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2007 at 10:49pm
Sounds like a good plan to me Bjordan...........time and effort always pays off in the long run.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2007 at 11:14pm
Try the program I wrote for my business.  See if some tool like that would help.  Shows a "One Time Cleaning" price structure and a "Contract Carpet Care"  pricing based on one cleaning every quarter.

http://www.duckccc.com/tools/

file is CCEstimates.exe and it is currently free
 Post Reply Post Reply