Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Padding Job Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 9:44am
John, great work! by the way, you never slam , take the log out of your eye.

Aris, here at kleenkuip they have a good selection of machines and can advise you on any kind of equipment that would work in your line of cleaning you do.

HOS  

Tom H.

Edited by tomh - 07/March/2007 at 10:01am
tom H.
Sponsored Links

CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 11:32am
Thanks Tom...Are you the maker of the HOS?

Padman claims that his sytem oscilates 40% faster than your system...because of thsi his system is faster and cleaners better. What are your comments regarding this claim?

Just trying to figure out the best system for me.

Thanks
"The best compliment is a referal"
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 5:46pm
Yep Tom is involved in the Hruby, the ones who copied our blue machine and now has come out with a new one.

You are correct CleanEvo, our competitors do not build High Speed Oscillators and clean much slower.

Seems Tom thinks I stepped on his toes here, I guess he doesn't know I have been a poster here on Kleenkuip since its conception.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 7:42pm
well he's selling the machines way way less that you are Padman...

easy sell.....

I myself bought a cimex :)
www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 8:27pm
With 40% less oscillation, they SHOULD be a lot cheaper, think about it, 40% more oscillation works out to more than 1/2 again as much carpet cleaned in the same time span. I could make more at .20 cents a foot than they could at .30 cents a foot.

Or instead of a 400 dollar day, I can do over 600 dollars in the same time.

Everyone gets what they pay for in this business.

So hom many days work does it take to make up the little difference in the price of the machines?
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 9:30pm
    Thanks Padman...I'm trying one of your machines later this month with Con...looking forward to it...if it works as well as he says...you can expect another order.

Also, in regards to the question above...If you had just one OP machine to use...which would it be, Conqueror, Breeze or Brute?

Edited by CleanEvo - 07/March/2007 at 9:32pm
"The best compliment is a referal"
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 9:59pm
For $7,000...I rather get a decent used Truckmount than JOhn's "BUsiness package".

Im speakin from experience....I have both a TM and John's Business package. SO, This is just my Opinion.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
BonnetMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonnetMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 10:02pm
The pictures speak for themselves. How come HWE guys never post pics?
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

With 40% less oscillation, they SHOULD be a lot cheaper, think about it, 40% more oscillation works out to more than 1/2 again as much carpet cleaned in the same time span. I could make more at .20 cents a foot than they could at .30 cents a foot.

Or instead of a 400 dollar day, I can do over 600 dollars in the same time.

Everyone gets what they pay for in this business.

So hom many days work does it take to make up the little difference in the price of the machines?
Padman...your machine would be Ideal..if you could work 100% of the time... But most companies only run at 15 to 20% 

an hour here or there doesn't really matter as long as you get paid.

it really makes no difference unless you business is so busy you're getting over run

if we both have $400 jobs and it's the only job we both have for the day....If I spend an hour more big deal

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 07/March/2007 at 10:05pm
www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2007 at 11:32pm
    Most of us padders are WAY to busy to just fart around, 4-6 homes a day and large commercial jobs.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2007 at 12:48am
that sure is alot of laundry...LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
tomh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2007 at 1:22am
John,

ClapSlam again and again....... Did you no that CCS and Rite-way carpet cleaning started together in 1974. Ask your dad if you can't remmmberrrr!!!. How can two family business start together with ten O.P. machines each, and one of the business is copying the other? John you need to do RESEARCH before you start talking about thing you have no clue about. John, you will never hear a bad thing about you or your company from me or my son on any board. We will always respect any business and your business also and the success you have had. Your dad is one of the GREAT ONES IN THIS BUSINESS and so are you, but I will correct you when you step out of line in what you are saying about us and any other company. I hope you will do the same if we step out of line. Correction JohnDead We are not the SLOW HRUBY,THAT'S BEEN GONE A LONG TIME AGO. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!

Clean Eve answer to your question:  John has a good point on oscillation, not enough oscillation or oribtal would not clean as good and with more oscillation, it would do a better job. If you have to much oscillation it could be to aggressive and could damage the carpet. John please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tom H.

Edited by tomh - 08/March/2007 at 1:47am
tom H.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2007 at 8:48am

Padman doesn't build the machines anyway.....I'm sure if someone was going to copy it they would take apart the machine bolt by bolt.  Padman thinks he has something magic in his units.  ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAN BE COPIED

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2007 at 9:21am
John,

Slam again and again....... Did you no that CCS and Rite-way carpet cleaning started together in 1974. Ask your dad if you can't remmmberrrr!!!. How can two family business start together with ten O.P. machines each, and one of the business is copying the other?

SLAM? Facts are slamming? Those 10 machines didn't work until they were rebuilt, they couldn't do the job, they broke down over and over and we got an aircraft machinist to build parts for us. We took an idea and built a machine from it, sure several parts stayed the same, but we didn't copy anything.

John you need to do RESEARCH before you start talking about thing you have no clue about. John, you will never hear a bad thing about you or your company from me or my son on any board. We will always respect any business and your business also and the success you have had. Your dad is one of the GREAT ONES IN THIS BUSINESS and so are you, but I will correct you when you step out of line in what you are saying about us and any other company. I hope you will do the same if we step out of line.

Now tell everyone you didn't COPY the blue machine.!

Correction John We are not the SLOW HRUBY,THAT'S BEEN GONE A LONG TIME AGO. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!

I have done it, and larger diameters helps, but bigger motors do not a faster machine make.

Clean Eve answer to your question: John has a good point on oscillation, not enough oscillation or oribtal would not clean as good and with more oscillation, it would do a better job. If you have to much oscillation it could be to aggressive and could damage the carpet. John please correct me if I'm wrong.

More oscillation is EASIER on the carpet, and faster cleaning, now tell me why that is so, Tom.

What you see as slamming, I see as correcting the huge misconceptions and downright lies many have told about the workings of OP machines.

I have not disrespected you or your son, but I have put the facts out there Tom.

I do now have my machines built for me, I did it myself for many years, I still work on designing them though and the machines built for us are for our standards and specifications.

Edited by PadMan - 08/March/2007 at 9:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>