Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Portable with Quickest Drying time?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2007 at 12:21am
Be sure to let us all know when you grow up.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2007 at 1:56pm
If you look at what you posted you stepped on your own di@k.

You havent had enough experience running a TM to compare it to your plastic porty..  One time!! And you want people to beleive what you said.?I've had 4 portys and 2 TM's.. No comparison by a long shot..

You want to save the enviroment? I dont think you do!

A hypothetical car which travels an 18-mile round trip commute,
5 days/week, 48 weeks/year, spews into the air we breathe:

4,500 lbs. of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) ,160 lbs. of Carbon Monoxide (CO) ,16 lbs. of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) ,16 lbs. of Nitrogen Oxides (NOx), Smaller amounts of benzene, formaldehyde, particulate matter and other toxic materials.

ONE CAR traveling ONLY 4,320 miles per YEAR emits that much into our environment and according to EPA estimates Americans alone drive 2 TRILLION miles per year.

Whatever you do.. DON'T buy SAE 10W30 or 10W40 for your Vehicles.. "They don't perform as advertised."

Those automotive engineers aren't as smart as us rug cleaners are they duck?

Your not up on technology...LOL  You stepped on your own !

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2007 at 2:20pm
Back to your sandbox until you grow up, John "L"oser.

You may be experienced but from the sound of things you have more experience doing it wrong than any adult here would in a millenium. 

Oh, by the way, this is a portable method discussion not a polluting TM discussion.  Stay where you belong out of the conversations of those who have recent experience and are loyal to the advantages of a portable and read only in areas where you could have been if you had made the right choices.  You hate the fact that we use your truck mounts against you when selling to the environmentally conscience with such great success. 

Problem with technology is people like you can't learn from because you think you know it all.  Expert, huh?  X = formerly  pert = drip

I am selective about where I work and how much I get which simply means I don't have to drive all over hell's half acre or do as many jobs as you to turn a profit for the month.  Compete with the big groups of unskilled in getting a share of the once-every-five-year cleanings while we target the customer with discriminating tastes who pays more to get more and does it once every 6 months to 2.2 years.  Cha-Ching

Edited by duckcountry - 26/May/2007 at 2:23pm
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
SERVICEMASTER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SERVICEMASTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2007 at 5:11pm

King Cobra 500
Wand with green glide carpets dry in about an hour - this is in Arizona  
350  PSI @0.8 gal a minute

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2007 at 5:41pm
Sounds like a nice unit. 

Have you tried a HydraForce LP sprayer with that yet?  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SERVICEMASTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2007 at 8:26pm
Yes I always use the Hydraforce HP. I unload the machine via a ramp, then attach wand and other stuff I use - I only walk once -everything on wheels. 25ft of hose is buildt-in. Used it for 3 years - just minor issues. Best of all steals customers from Stanley steamer, as many people in AZ hate to leave their doors open with 105F outside + geckoes and scorpions trying to get in. 
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2007 at 8:38pm
I am curious about the ramp.  I purchased a ramp kit on EBay 2 years ago.  It is 8 foot long when un-folded and uses heavy plywood for the ramp surface.  Beats loading and un-loading by hand like I did for a long time.  Tell me about yours and where did you get it please?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SERVICEMASTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2007 at 6:46pm
Bought my ramp from EZRAMP...look them up on google, I ordered online. Roughly 330 USD. Its 6 foot long, made out of aluminum and certified to 600lbs. It has a thick antiskid coating that works really well. I can unfold the ramp and onload the king cobra in about 35 sec.
John Bolton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2007 at 8:20am
A ramp is just too much hard work!

A Recoil 3 XPS, 2 x 3-stage + 1 x2-stage vacs producing 300cfm of airflow, 500psi pump. It gives you power enough to leave it on the van yet is light enough to load with one hand (with the correct technique).

I used one for a while and every carpet I cleaned was 'sock-dry' before I drove away.
John Bolton MBICSc     
World of Clean
Cleantalk
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2007 at 6:18pm
I just checked it out online.  I like the auxiliary tanks and power booster options.  Sweet!
John Bolton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2007 at 2:36am
Duckster,

Of the booster options, I recommend the Hybrid Turbo over the plain booster.

It gives you the same power boost but can also be used as a stand-alone spotting machine or an emergency back-up.
John Bolton MBICSc     
World of Clean
Cleantalk
Laserman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laserman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 10:42pm
Guys,

What do you do when you're faced with 2-3 bedrooms upstairs out of the reach for Your hoses?  I hate the though of hualing a portable up a set of stairs even when empty.   That's what keeps me from really going after the extraction market.

Barry
Laserman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laserman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 10:43pm
Guys,

Where do You find Recoil protables?

Barry
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 12:14am
Here.....

http://www.cross-american.com/

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>