Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Cleaner from Arizona

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZCleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Cleaner from Arizona
    Posted: 18/June/2007 at 4:23pm
Hey all. The name's Curtis (Curt for short) and I am just getting in to the business to secure some financial freedom, but of course, not get rich. I'm 27 Years old, married with 3 girls, and live in the United States (Arizona). Hopin' to secure some new allies and friends while here as well.
Sponsored Links

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 6:17pm
Welcome Curt!! Im also 27...BUt with no wife and kids to support.

Are you doing CC full time or P/t right now?? Cause, If your planning to plunge into this Biz head first...Then get ready for a tough couple of years. If you get past that...Then itll be smooth sailing (sorta lol).

Good luck with your new ventures!!

Also, Make sure to check out www.mikeysboard.com .....Lots of good info on there.

Edited by Thang - 19/June/2007 at 6:23pm
Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
AZCleaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZCleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 2:05am
I plan on starting out part time, just a couple days a week, probably helping another local cleaner as well.  After that, if it takes hold and starts runnin', I'll quit what I'm doing now and go full time.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm wanting to buy a new Powerclean TM or similar, but not sure if my PT work will be able to support the payments.
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2007 at 11:19am
You will usually need full-time income to support TM payments, but it can be done if your day job pays well enough.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2007 at 5:02pm
WHATS UP CURTIS! MY NAME IS JAY IM TURNIN 27 NEXT MONT! AND PLAN ON STARTING A CARPET CLEANING BUSINESS ALSO!HERE IN TEXAS, GOOD LUCK BUDDY!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply