Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

felony carpet cleaning!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 1:54pm
Looks like a good starter TM.. Go get it man..Big smile
Sponsored Links

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 3:50pm
Cheers
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 4:33pm
just need to find me a van and maybe a lil helper!Shockedthis looks pretty good for a startClapPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket' src='http://'>
safety1910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safety1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 7:06pm
looks like you need some hose for that rig.....and get some for the truckmount too.    
Dan
safety1910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safety1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 7:09pm
Looks like I am going to buy the same thing....I was looking at the spitfire, but someone told me that it only gives about 400 continuous psi.    I want to do tile too and I think the Scout would let me do that. Anyone have any comments about the Scout on tile???

Stay in touch and we will work out our Scout problems together. I will probably buy mine in about 6 weeks.

What size fresh water tank are you buying?
Dan
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 8:22pm
YEA I LIKE THAT SPIT FIRE 3.2 LOOKS COMPACT AND EASY TO WORK ON,ONLY PROBLEM FOR ME IS ITS COSTS 9,500, PLUS SHIPPING PLUS REEL,EXTRA HOSE ETC,ETC, AND THE STEAM BRITE DEALER IS CLOSE TO ME HERE IN TEXAS SO I CAN HAVE IT INSTALLED AND TAKE IT THERE IF IT BREAKS DOWN, THAT AND IT WILL BE BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY AND ABOUT 3 GRAND CHEAPER!, YEA I PLAN ON BUYING MINE WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTH ALSO! AT FIRST I WANTED A FRESH WATER TANK, BUT FOR NOW ILL JUST RUN A HOSE AND GET A WATER SOFTNER ASAP!Thumbs Up
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2007 at 9:33pm
Guitar
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2007 at 10:04pm

Nice to have helpers like that... Big smile

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2007 at 8:05pm
ClapperBanana Dance
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 3:23pm
well, i bought me a van today!Big smile, 98 express! $2,100!old coors beer van, still has a keg inside!Cheers
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 5:06pm
Banana DanceClapper
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by safety1910 safety1910 wrote:

Looks like I am going to buy the same thing....I was looking at the spitfire, but someone told me that it only gives about 400 continuous psi.    I want to do tile too and I think the Scout would let me do that. Anyone have any comments about the Scout on tile???

Stay in touch and we will work out our Scout problems together. I will probably buy mine in about 6 weeks.

What size fresh water tank are you buying?
i got my mind set on that scout! that spit fire only has a 33 blower and the scout has a 36! and the scout is still cheaper!Big smile
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 5:52pm

On the spit 3.2.. yesterday i helped my buddy descale and change the oils in his.. The psi went up to 475.. Yea only a 33 but sure has some balls.. I can tell you that it will blow away ANY portable.. You portable guys just stash the cash.. You will soon have your TM..

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 9:10pm
Thumbs Upstill got my eye on that scout, put that lil sucker in my 3500 chevy babay!Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>