Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Telemarketing scripts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craig23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Telemarketing scripts
    Posted: 11/October/2007 at 8:16pm
I am looking for a good phone script for my people to use on the phones if anyone knows of one please let me know.
Sponsored Links

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2007 at 2:48pm
''can i help you''Banana Dance
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2007 at 5:49pm
Something like this man..

Hello Is Mr/Mrs.. __ in..

Im calling from the carpet cleaners with a special money saving offer.. for the next 2 weeks we will deep clean your _  and _ for $$$$..
All work is guaranteed superclean and dries fast.. may we set up a demo for your place to see the high quality of our work?

PROSPECT: NO.. quit calling me.

newbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 1:04am

Telemarketing is a great way to feed your family by generating leads and new business VERY quickly. It is not for the faint of heart, but anyone can learn to do it. It takes about a week to get comfortable on the phones.

We use something along these lines to generate 3-5 leads per telemarketer per hour. I should mention we are in Los Angeles CA, there is no place tougher to telemarket in the world period, so you may do much better outside of CA...

Hello, this is ____________ calling from ChemTech Carpet Care of Valencia, how are you today (or) this evening?

Good to hear! (or) Ouch that doesn’t sound too great, sorry to bother you I will be very brief.

Listen, I was just calling to let you know we’ll be in your area for a few carpet cleaning jobs and wanted to see if one of our techs could stop by and give you a FREE estimate and 1 free room cleaning. We use a low moisture orbital cleaning method that leaves your carpets deep cleaned, fresh and dry in only an hour and our service comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee, you do not pay a cent if you're not happy. I can have someone call to setup the free estimate and free room cleaning, what is your street address?

Plus it helps to have rebuttals ready for things like: How much do you charge, I am a renter, Do you charge extra for.. etc

Edited by newbie - 16/October/2007 at 1:08am
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 2:17pm
click.. too long..
newbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 4:06pm
It is long but it works... You have to get them to invest time with you and show them how you are different...

Edited by newbie - 16/October/2007 at 4:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply