Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

starting a little business?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocker12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: starting a little business?
    Posted: 27/October/2007 at 4:47am
I have kinda been checking out all the diffrent types of portable units on here and it's kinda confusing.
What type should I be looking at to do houses with?
I see the push units and then I see the units with the wands and I was also looking at the rotovac type power head that I guess hooks up kinda like a wand,and then I also noticed some units are heated and some are not.
I already have talked to some of my nabors and they said they would use me to clean there carpets.
The reason I am looking into starting a little business is cause I have read here on the net that it is not to difficult to get into this bussines and also when I was growing up I had a couple friends that were into carpet cleanning and they seemed to do pretty good.
Can anyone help me a little?
Thanks,John
Sponsored Links

FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2007 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Bocker12 Bocker12 wrote:

I have kinda been checking out all the diffrent types of portable units on here and it's kinda confusing.
What type should I be looking at to do houses with?
I see the push units and then I see the units with the wands and I was also looking at the rotovac type power head that I guess hooks up kinda like a wand,and then I also noticed some units are heated and some are not.
I already have talked to some of my nabors and they said they would use me to clean there carpets.
The reason I am looking into starting a little business is cause I have read here on the net that it is not to difficult to get into this bussines and also when I was growing up I had a couple friends that were into carpet cleanning and they seemed to do pretty good.
Can anyone help me a little?
Thanks,John

You need all the power you can afford. It's really that simple. If you have keep the machine outside or a floor below or above where you are cleaning, you'll need boosters of some kind to maintain the same power.

As for the rotary machines, they really do work, or so I hear.
 Post Reply Post Reply