Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Australia joins the KK Frequent readers........
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Australia joins the KK Frequent readers........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Australia joins the KK Frequent readers........
    Posted: 28/April/2008 at 9:04pm
Only in your imaginationLOL

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2008 at 8:23pm
The Titan Med?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2008 at 9:44am
That doesn't appear to be enough for Kenny. Maybe he needs to invent a drug that's powerful enough for himLOL

Edited by cmaster - 28/April/2008 at 9:44am

The STD Meter
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2008 at 2:56am
I hear they eat it like candy. Shocked
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2008 at 1:15am
That's OK cuz Prozac and Ativan are available over the counterWacko

The STD Meter
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2008 at 11:25pm
I think they are having a reality crisis over there.  Wacko
Aussie Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2008 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by FriendlyHammer FriendlyHammer wrote:

No, you guys underestimated Kenny again. He started his own country---> Austalia!

I recently heard someone state that they have an oil crisis there as well and the official forecast for their country is also doom and gloom LOL

Jim Tongue
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2008 at 9:46pm
Another great invention. Bravo Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

The STD Meter
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2008 at 8:46pm
No, you guys underestimated Kenny again. He started his own country---> Austalia!

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 27/April/2008 at 8:47pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2008 at 7:49pm
He meant Austria. Arnold is his #1 salesman over there. Governor of Cali is his hobbyWacko

The STD Meter
Aussie Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2008 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Superglides have been sold in Austalia for over 4 years now, and are still the best selling glides there.

Ken, this is the type of wording/claims that make people keep questioning your honesty. You make a statement like it is gospel and I believe that half of your troubles (amongst a host of other things) are that you believe everything you say. If you say it enough to yourself, you believe it! Then when you get challenged on a statement such as you made above, you come back with this....

We could debate numbers forever, but there is no doubt that in the long run my glides will be the dominent brand in Austalia as they already are in the rest of the world.

You go from a definite statement on the first post, to then a vague claim of greatness at some time in the future, in your opinion. If you can't tell people the truth on the small things like volume of sales, how the heck can anyone believe you when it comes to larger and more important stuff? And yes, I would like to debate numbers, cause I can prove mine!

And finally

Superglides have been sold in Austalia for over 4 years now, and are still the best selling glides there.

if our country is such a big market for you and you have sold a MILLION glides down under in the last four years, you would think you could spell it correctly by now - AUSTRALIA.

Jim
PowerClean Australia
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2008 at 2:19am
Originally posted by FriendlyHammer FriendlyHammer wrote:

Originally posted by Aussie Jim Aussie Jim wrote:

I know this thread is a little old now, but I don't know why I am surprised when I read your threads (claims) on all the different forums - or those that you are still allowed to post on.
Have you read the BullSh*t Alert threads?  Every day brings a new load of crap from Kenny. He has no shame.Now Kenny is despised on every continent but Africa. But he's working towards that goal as we speak.

Don't forget South America and Antarticia; I am working on those too, eh/
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2008 at 11:48pm
Oh yeahFunny%20Post

The STD Meter
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2008 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Aussie Jim Aussie Jim wrote:

I know this thread is a little old now, but I don't know why I am surprised when I read your threads (claims) on all the different forums - or those that you are still allowed to post on.

Have you read the BullSh*t Alert threads?  Every day brings a new load of crap from Kenny. He has no shame.

Now Kenny is despised on every continent but Africa. But he's working towards that goal as we speak.

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 26/April/2008 at 11:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>