Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Over the Border Benefits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2004 at 8:37pm

This is true Ted....I'm doing a call for one of my dare customers in Thornhill... The Maid service spilled a bottle of hand soap on her foyer carpet... she wants me to condem the carpet so she can get a new one or some money towards a new one....

Why because her Maid service is a BIG NAME SERVICE.... The funny thing is when I called the service to set-up the appointment and fax off my invoice.  They gave me a few jobs and I'm cleaning the owners house next monday....all this to sweeten me up so I get the soap out..lol

See this is why I've been there done that...I have to know what I'm doing, because I sub for those big names....my head is always on the chopping block, there is no escape for me,  If I don't fix the problem they don't pay my invoice

Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2004 at 11:45am

Well said Steamer. When greed gets in the way professionalism tends to fade for an hour or so. It's unforutunately so...but as the big boys say:

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Enough Said

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2004 at 11:55am

Steamer

If your Ninja is not CSA approved or equivalently approved then you bought it through the U.S.A. Hope you got a good deal. But, taking it to a Canadian distributor for warranty could be costly. I am not a friend of CSA myself but they are in place possibly to protect your eye sight the next time you look under the hood.

And that's a good thing.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2004 at 5:39pm

I think Ted realizes that I hate everything..lololol

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2004 at 11:42am
We keep posting about what is and what is not a deal for Canadians shopping over the border. We have neglected to remind or introduce our American friends that shopping in Canada with U.S. funds offers an approximate 35% discount.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12